Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach Disses Martinez: Good Bike Rider, Not Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach is coming off like a *** head as usual.

Comment

soooo why did you let manny defend his belt against hiim roach??

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        soooo why did you let manny defend his belt against hiim roach??
        That bike rider is too dangerous for Manny's health remember?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          That bike rider is too dangerous for Manny's health remember?
          roach says the dumbest ****

Comment

Why is he dissing Sergio in the first place? Seems kind of random and uncalled for

Comment

Martinez stops manny mid-late at 154 and ices him at 160.

Comment

Fuk sake guys!

Martinez is waaaaaaay tooooo big!, I mean ya Pacman holds a title in that division where Martinez would weight drain to, is classed as P4P#1 and is known for fighting bigger opponents, but c'mon!, Martinez is just too big, owe ya... he's also a pretty damn good fighter and not on the list of arums stiffs.

Martinez takes Pacman out in 4.

Comment

this is just laughable, it's obvious that he's trying to bait martinez to suck up the weight, dry out, and fight pacquiao on pac's conditions.

if i was martinez i would just keep citing that pacquiao is too small and that i wouldn't like beating up on someone who is the size of a teenager, when i'm in a mans size body.

i would keep playing that angle and either have roach and manny agree to the size differential or agree to move up or allow a decent and fair catch weight for martinez to allow the fight to happen..

seriously, this type baiting is a joke and lacks credibility, unless you believe any drivel coming from anyone, from anywhere, etc..........

Comment

By that same token he's probably dissing a couple of his own fighters as well, like Amir Khan.

Comment

if he is not a good fighter, why do u want the fight at 150?
                      roach is not interested in this fight, no one in pacquiaos team really wants it, they know its too risky.

Comment

Working...
                      X