No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Official Statement "Case filed on the Federal Court"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have ground to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
    As a true Pacfan, I no longer care about his bout with mayweather. Mayweather is a ***** and he doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
      I think this is just a public statement. But, if the case is already file then dont expect to hear much from him talking about this. It will be discussed in the court already
      ok thanks...... I am just curious, I believe the case should be filed in the state of Nevada in order to proceed to the Federal court, but then again I am no lawyer.

I dunno I still believe this are still theatrics from all of them. Epic promo for an epic fight. I dont believe the court case until there are papers filed. And I saw no clear statement that there will be a case so I dunno this is all a big smokescreen.

Comment

fl****s are doctors and lawyers. perhaps they can help their BF in this one.

LOL

their credible witness??? the crack heads and the ex convicts. LOL

easy money for pac.. good move

Comment

true as a previous poster already mentioned you cannot sue for defemation in a FEDERAL COURT...so his statement already makes no sense...

but I wish him luck..because as Floyd Sr. said when he first began speaking on this matter "In my honest opinion, I believe he is on some kind of supplements"..that is his opinion..but the only one he may has a case against is Floyd Sr...because Floyd Jr. or GBP never made any accusations to him using anything..
          To bad he cant just test and get in the ring...
          (I wonder what would have happened if Joe Frazier sued Ali for slander..for calling him gorillas and talking bad about him, making him look bad in the eyes of the public)
          goodness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            As a true Pacfan, I no longer care about his bout with mayweather. Mayweather is a ***** and he doesnt deserve to be in the ring with Manny.
            Agreed Pac should be done with mayweather. pac wanted to fight floyd to prove who is the best and floyd didnt want none. instead he and his camp have done whatever they can do to attack pacquiao. Pac needs to go through with lawsuit and move on to another fight

Comment

This seem like grandstand , why why Manny go so much trouble for test baby can have ,, this cut of point he say cant agree with , what is Manny cut of point he never say , Manny very strange how act look like guilty man

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                Honestly, does anybody really care about the court case?

I'm sure he does have grounds to sue Mayweather Sr. and probably GBP. However, what does this prove in the end and do we end up with a boxing match? So, they prove that Mayweather Sr. and his brother Roger talk a lot of **** in court, welcome to 20 years ago.

This still doesn't clear Pacman's names from cloud of doubt he has placed upon himself. Its time to take the tests and give the world the fight they want to see.
                You made some points ...

The American media is very critical. <---good opinion

Manny files the lawsuit that he was planning prior to fighting Cotto.<---Fact

Manny will continue to fight in the ring and pass drug tests <----Fact

Manny agrees to random testing against Yuri Foreman <----opinion, possibility

Above statement pisses Floyd off and robs him of his biggest paycheck of his life!

BTW Join the Boxing Group Below started by NSB active members....
                all boxing fans are invited....if the megafight happens the name of the Facebook group will be changed to BoxingScene or NonStopBoxing....we need opinions on that as well

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll80 View Post
                  You don't file defamation suits in "Federal Court"..LMAO
                  How to file a lawsuit in Federal court

Filing a lawsuit in federal court can give you certain protections that a state court cannot give you. Certain localities are governed by the local culture, which in many cases will over look the law and rule based on local believes. This is particularly true in small towns where judges could be biased over certain issues. Federal court, however, comes with an array of legal challenges you should be aware of before you file. Your lawsuit must have legal sufficiency so it can be heard on the merits.
                  Last edited by Drunken Cat; 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    This seem like grandstand , why why Manny go so much trouble for test baby can have ,, this cut of point he say cant agree with , what is Manny cut of point he never say , Manny very strange how act look like guilty man
                    Fortune Cookie!!! What are my unlucky numbers today?

Comment

federal court???defamation isnt a federal offense.........so he'd rather spend money on lawyers and court cost for a court case rather then to take the test,clear his name,fight win or lose and make 40 million?? damn

Comment

Working...
                      X