No announcement yet.

My Boxing Routine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Boxing Routine

Is This A Good Training Routine for my age,im 16 years old.

Wake up at 5:30 am,stretch and run for 20 min.
    go to the gym at 4:10,stretch,4rounds of shadowboxing,4 rounds of heavy bag,2 rounds of speed bag,2 rounds of double end bag,2 rounds of bicycle,1 round of crunches,hit my stomack 20 times with medecine ball,1 round of leg press,25 pushups

get home at 5 50 pm,do some jump rope,work with the dumbells,leg curls,dips,and bench press 90 lb.

go to the gym 5 days a week,saturday i run,jump rope,sit ups,pushups, and do weights

thats good, I would change the leg press to squats

Comment

Thats a good routine, but try to get sparring and mit work into if you can. also, you might want to try to change things up a bit from day to day to develop different areas and keep it interesting. i like to do days where ill do 2min rounds, then other days with a whole bunch of 1 min rounds followed by burnout.

Comment

and how do u get the hw done lol yea thts a good routine and try to spar like blocka said

Comment

Thanks For The Replys,and To Answer Your Question Boxer Of the world I Rarely Ever Have Homework

Comment

get someone to throw punches at you, never stoping and throwing all kinds. You should try defending by parrying, moving out of the way and weaving. When you doing this try and realise when you can counter him, but dont just keeping defending and protecting your head. It;ll help alot when you start sparring.

Comment

i wouldnt lift weights especially at 16 with your body still growing but except i would do more rounds of double end bag cuz thats the best bag you can hit in my opinion, cuz it teaches you dodging, timing, and you can still practise power and speed and combos. also more sparring, i dont do much mitwork though

Comment

^^^^thats A Good Idea,thanks

Comment

i wish i had a double-end bag at home

Comment

Working...
                  X