Ufc 46 Main Card And Prelims....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc 46 Main Card And Prelims....

From MMAWeekly....

MMAWeekly.com has learned the fight schedule for January 31st at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Before we give you that, here's two quick updates.

Lee Murray is ready and good to go in his fight against Jorge Rivera. Last week a couple of websites said he might not be able to make the card, but MMAWeekly can confirm from the UFC that Murray will fight Rivera.

Also as of late last night, Vitor Belfort was planning on catching a plane for Las Vegas and from all accounts he still will fight Randy Couture for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship.

Here are the list of fights that will take place on the main card for UFC 46.

UFC PPV MAIN CARD

- Vitor Belfort vs Randy Couture - MAIN EVENT - UFC Title

- BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes - UFC Title Fight

- Carlos Newton vs Renato Verissimo - (Swing Bout)

- Frank Mir vs Wes Sims - rematch

- Jorge Rivera vs Lee Murray

PRELIMINARY FIGHTS

- Matt Serra vs Ivan Menjivar

- Georges St. Pierre vs Karo Parisyan

- Hermes Franca vs Josh Thomson

Credit - MMAWeekly.com

*One preliminary fight COULD be shown on ppv

i'd rather see the serra fight or franca fight instead of Lee Murray's fight.

Comment

I wanted to see all 3 preliminary fights

Comment

I rather see the preliminaries than Mir vs. Sims, and Rivera vs. Murray

Comment

Maybe they'll show them on their weekly show their supposed to have

Comment

I could understand why they're showing the Murray Fight. Chances are that it's going to be a stand-up war and somebody's probably going to be knocked out. It's good for TV.

I hope they air the Franca vs. Thompson fight. That should be damn good.

Comment

I'll get too see all of them...

Comment

They are showing at least 5 fights and unless all the fights go the distance, we will see a 6 or possibly 7th fight.

The UFC has always shown 6-7 fights on PPV except for the last PPV and franky, I am glad it ended early. OTher than Lytle/Lawler and Hughes vs Trigg, it was a night you wanted to end

Comment

Working...
                X