Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Team Attack Photographer After KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would do the same thing if i was in mannys corner. a picture lasts forever, nobody wants to be photographed knocked out like that. especially knowing how classless the majority of boxing fans are.

its the photographers job but still, he has a choice if he wants to be an artistic photographer taking well timed classic pictures of the action or a paparazzi kind of photographer catching fighters at their worst. he chose the latter and pacquiaos team werent having it.

Comment

lol people actually debating an assault.

lmao.

Comment

What would you guys say if floyd's camp did this?

All the crack family, thug, ghetto jokes would surface and nobody would get banned. But its totally ok for FAT man to try to kick a photographer in the knee.

I'd press charges...

Comment

What would you guys say if floyd's camp did this?

All the crack family, thug, ghetto jokes would surface and nobody would get banned. But its totally ok for FAT man to try to kick a photographer in the knee.

I'd press charges...

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            i would do the same thing if i was in mannys corner. a picture lasts forever, nobody wants to be photographed knocked out like that. especially knowing how classless the majority of boxing fans are.

its the photographers job but still, he has a choice if he wants to be an artistic photographer taking well timed classic pictures of the action or a paparazzi kind of photographer catching fighters at their worst. he chose the latter and pacquiaos team werent having it.
            You're getting paid millions of dollars to be on camera and entertain these "classless" fans. Just like they cheer for you when you knock some one out cold, they're going to be in awe when you get knocked out as well. The photographers are licensed and it's their jobs to get the best pictures of what transpired; from the entrances to which ever fighter is lying on the mat. They don't just get paid to take pictures, they have to take VERY GOOD pictures of everything possible.

I am not a photographer and I don't like paparazzi's, I would avoid becoming a star just to avoid putting my life under a microscope. But you need to study some quick photography and what they have to do, to understand better. It's not a great job, but somebody has to do it. You can't sh-t on them for doing that, maybe that was all they were good at, taking pictures, and they made a career out of it. Not all of us can actually pick and choose what we're good at.

Comment

I woulda dropped Koncz and Buboy where they stood. They could have spooned Manny on the floor, one on each side. A Mannwich
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-12-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                hahaha Koncz not wanting to let that guy get away that easy. You can't blame them for doing that in the heat of the moment.

Comment

Perhaps he wasn't allowed to enter the ring that's why they went crazy. Still no excuse for what they did.

Comment

i actually dont have a problem with this.. It was purely from the heart therefore i can care less, i wouldnt take this too personally if i was the reporter, hopefully hes not hurt..

Comment

I hope that photographer sues their ****ing asses off.

I don't care what excuses Team Pacquiao have for this - There's no reason for assaulting a person for doing their job. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X