Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between college football and normal football league?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in college football challenges and replay reviews all come from an instant replay official upstairs in the replay booth. In NFL football, coaches can challenge a play and the referee on the field looks under the hood and is the one who can keep or overturn the ruling on the field, except for the last 2 minutes of each half and overtime, when challenges come from the booth upstairs, but it is still the referee who gets to make the call.
    Also the overtime rules are different in college and the nfl. In nfl whatever team scores first wins. In college I think each team gets a chance to possess the ball, and then if it keeps going into OT, you have to start going for 2 point conversions, etc.
    Those are the rule differences. But college players cant play in the nfl unless they are at least 3 years out of high school and they can't get paid and nfl players do. The NFL is the professional league and once you do anything with them you forfeit your amateur status to play any more college ball.

Comment

The Speed of the game in the NFL is much faster than college. The intensity (hits) are much harder in the pros, bigger faster and stronger men. When your paid to do a job you better perform or you'll be replaced by someone else. Ask any college player what the difference is and the first thing they'll say is the Speed of the game inperson is unbelievable. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        The Speed of the game in the NFL is much faster than college. The intensity (hits) are much harder in the pros, bigger faster and stronger men. When your paid to do a job you better perform or you'll be replaced by someone else. Ask any college player what the difference is and the first thing they'll say is the Speed of the game inperson is unbelievable. Ray.
        this...........
        Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 03-13-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Met the young lady when she went to Yale Unn. in my home town New Haven Conn. She was very charming and I remember her smile, very pretty girl.
          Respect is a quality thats learned from parents and role models, I guess you missed out in your life! Shame for some! Ray.

Comment

To me any college sport is more exciting than the professionals... anyone feel like me?

Comment

Working...
            X