No announcement yet.

when best for protein shake!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when best for protein shake!!!

Hi guys i have a question about protein shakes!! The most practical time for me to have a shake with my work and gym shedule is as the second of my 6 meals a day im trying to lose weight and gain mausle at the min will taking it this time benefit me or work against me. All help appriciated

Originally posted by djon6911 View Post
    Hi guys i have a question about protein shakes!! The most practical time for me to have a shake with my work and gym shedule is as the second of my 6 meals a day im trying to lose weight and gain mausle at the min will taking it this time benefit me or work against me. All help appriciated
    if you wanna loose weight keep in mind that to do it you need to maintain your insulin levels and not have a peek at this hour a peek at that hour, protein shakes tend to do that so watch out for that

Comment

Use ISOpure. Worth the extra money. I take ISOpure right after my morning run and Casein before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        Use ISOpure. Worth the extra money. I take ISOpure right after my morning run and Casein before bed.
        why waste money on slow absorving protein when you get that directly from foods lol

Comment

I like whey protein immediately following training and casein before bed. A generous serving of cottage cheese before bed and you don't need casein supplement.The bodybuilding dungeon website has alot of very good nutrition tips and info.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
            why waste money on slow absorving protein when you get that directly from foods lol
            Because 1. I am rich and 2. Try finding a food where you can get 24 grams of slow absorbing protein that takes 10 seconds to prepare and has only 120 calories. Use your head. If youre trying to lose weight or watch your weight you dont want to eat 250 calories of cottage cheese before bed, which to me tastes bad if I cant have fruit or something with it, and since when is casein expensive? Its like 50 cents a serving, again try to find a food that costs 50 cents where you can get 24 grams of protein.
            Last edited by Die Antwoord; 08-13-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djon6911 View Post
              best time for protein shake is either during or right after the training.
              also, you might want to rethink the whole 6 meals a day routine. not the best if you want to lose some fat.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                best time for protein shake is either during or right after the training.
                also, you might want to rethink the whole 6 meals a day routine. not the best if you want to lose some fat.
                actually it is :S

Comment

Working...
                X