View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 09:44 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,245.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
The security guard just doing their job. Asking for a ID is a simple protocol to follow and its for the residence safety. What if Floyd look alike try to get in the community gated? Then try to steal inside of FLoyd house ? Who Floyd gonna blame? answer: The security. Right? He will say your guys not doing your Job! Why the f_ck you let a Look alike Floyd let in my house!

Common sense Flodiots!

So next time bring some ID... Stop crying like a baby!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah what if a floyd look a like pulls up in floyds car, claiming to be floyd? What if the floyd look alike says "you dont give masloo a hard time" the neighbor of his. What if this floyd look a like hops out the car and lets himself in the gate...what does the security do then??

Give me a break with the what ifs....the man sees floyd coming and going all the time cuz he lives there...he knew who floyd was but was being an ass about the id. there has been times when ive left my house and forgot my wallet at home, nobody is perfect. The dude was just being an ass point blank period..
PrinceCharlez is offline   Reply With Quote