Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now he's saying they didn't show proof of the $50 mil??

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      He also said they arent allowing Joshua to do interviews about Wilder since the $50 mil interview. And when asked about Wilder in an interview he defers to Hearn.
      Haha hes just making **** up now. Joshua rarely does interviews, and doesnt get involved in this **** talking.

Put some context in this whole thing. Imagine calling up an someone who does the same job as you, you get paid $30k, other guy gets paid $300k, doing the same job, and your saying the people he works with are taking him for a ride. Joshua probably laughing his ass off at Wilder when he put the phone down on this imaginary phonecall

Comment

Wilder is clearly lying and makes things up much like this team have done through out

Aj will come out and say he hasn’t talked to wilder

Look at the excuses wilder has made to why fights against solid guys haven’t happened

Povetkin
        Parker
        Now Joshua

Yeah it’s their fault and not yours right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
          Wilder is clearly lying and makes things up much like this team have done through out

Aj will come out and say he hasn’t talked to wilder

Look at the excuses wilder has made to why fights against solid guys haven’t happened

Povetkin
          Parker
          Now Joshua

Yeah it’s their fault and not yours right ?
          I don't think will AJ will come out and say he hasn't talked to Wilder. I've heard they've been talking, on and off, for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I don't think will AJ will come out and say he hasn't talked to Wilder. I've heard they've been talking, on and off, for a while.

If that’s true fair enough but something seems odd about this interview ? It’s like it’s everyone else’s fault

I don’t get team wilder either
            I just don’t see them wanting this nor does Hearn

I see Joshua wanting it for sure and putting Hearn under pressure to make it

Wilder took too long to accept

I think he has a good chance to win if he gets the fight to the second half as Joshua doesn’t have a good tank

Comment

Eddie and his daddy know the Juiced up bodybuilder will get his head knocked off. I don't blame them.. keep ducking

Comment

If that’s true fair enough but something seems odd about this interview ? It’s like it’s everyone else’s fault

I don’t get team wilder either
                I just don’t see them wanting this nor does Hearn

I see Joshua wanting it for sure and putting Hearn under pressure to make it

Wilder took too long to accept

I think he has a good chance to win if he gets the fight to the second half as Joshua doesn’t have a good tank
                The whole took too long thing to accept is silly. If Hearn hadn't heard from Wilder in four weeks, we'd know. But we know that's false. Just Google search. If there was a deadline inside four weeks, fine. There wasn't. So it's not worth discussing.

Second, I think Joshua wants the fight. I think Wilder wants the fight. I don't think Hearn wants it. He definitely didn't want it in the US and I'm sure he's hard pressed to even have it in the UK without some sort of option on Wilder. (NOTE: Why do you think Parker is fighting a Matchroom guy next).

I wish Joshua would just leave dude, make the fights he wants to make and be the Mayweather of Europe. He's big enough to do it. I just don't know if his brains matches his brawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  To bad. It's a good interview
                  I'll take your word for it

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    The whole took too long thing to accept is silly. If Hearn hadn't heard from Wilder in four weeks, we'd know. But we know that's false. Just Google search. If there was a deadline inside four weeks, fine. There wasn't. So it's not worth discussing.

Second, I think Joshua wants the fight. I think Wilder wants the fight. I don't think Hearn wants it. He definitely didn't want it in the US and I'm sure he's hard pressed to even have it in the UK without some sort of option on Wilder. (NOTE: Why do you think Parker is fighting a Matchroom guy next).

I wish Joshua would just leave dude, make the fights he wants to make and be the Mayweather of Europe. He's big enough to do it. I just don't know if his brains matches his brawn.
                    For sure Joshua can be his own promoter and pay people a flat fee to run events like the mayweather model

He is bigger than Ricky Hatton ever was imo he should be doing his own thing for sure and make his own fights but to do that he needs to put a team together

Comment

For sure Joshua can be his own promoter and pay people a flat fee to run events like the mayweather model

He is bigger than Ricky Hatton ever was imo he should be doing his own thing for sure and make his own fights but to do that he needs to put a team together
                      Seriously. Can you imagine him doing that, then coming to the USA and taking over? IDK why he doesn't see it. Maybe he does because I think that $50m was an eye opener for him. How could it not be? Wait...I can make that much? Word? And he's probably wondering what Hearn's cut is in the UK. But Joshua doesn't seem like the type to rock the boat. If I were him, I'd tip the **** over and buy a yacht.

Comment

Working...
                      X