• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Word is you are someone else too.
    I am. I’m lots of people.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Travesty blew up my visitor messages with OCD level insanity after I put him on ignore. I wish I would have saved all those crazy messages. That was some "Fatal Attraction" bunny-boiling shyt. He uses the same "winning" mantra as some of the other alts around here, some on this very thread. Every thread he is on he is engaged in some heated argument where he thinks if he got the last word he "won". Gives himself a trophy. Claims he is an English teacher in Korea. Ha! Sunspace calls himself an English teacher too.
      Oh my God.

Dude would argue with a stop sign and then protest a green light.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Oh my God.

Only poster I know who could get into an argument in an empty room.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          We raided the RL Stine Goosebumps forum?

Have our chickens came to roost?

Does this explain all of these crazy, immature alts, with no common sense?

Did we lose at our own game?

I had no idea you all raided that forum.

I remember when posters were raiding ESB back in 2010. We had three or four guys who were from there invade our forum, so a lot of posters made accounts on ESB to retaliate.

This thread:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=429618

I don't remember what come out of all that. I think posters eventually got bored and stopped caring.

I believe all the ESB dudes got permabanned. I felt bad for the first guy though. After some **** talking and trolling, he said he actually liked this place better and said ESB sucked that's why he came here. Then he got banned anyways.

Comment

Oh my God.

And he would 'win' both times.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              And he would 'win' both times.

Without question. Another alt of his is right here. He's just recently sent a 21st didlo gift, after I posted here today.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/p...m&pmid=1474506

Comment

no the biggest mistake was banning GOAT poster lou cipher. (anyone know why he had paul spadafora's mail btw lol?)

Comment

Only poster I know who could get into an argument in an empty room.
                  He can be cool at times and then at others, he rambles on and on and highlights the text and reddens the text and posts links and pictures and like a near-professional looking article in each post. It's like, why don't you put that to use instead of arguing with dudes on a forum? This guy must be getting a check for sitting on his ass on here all day every day.

Comment

He can be cool at times and then at others, he rambles on and on and highlights the text and reddens the text and posts links and pictures and like a near-professional looking article in each post. It's like, why don't you put that to use instead of arguing with dudes on a forum? This guy must be getting a check for sitting on his ass on here all day every day.
                    I gave him a second chance after he literally begged me to take him off ignore. Didn't take long before he resorted to his usual tactics. Epic 8-paragraph posts full of anonymous sources and biased articles. Meltdowns and as you said, colored and bolder text. Insane.

Comment

I gave him a second chance after he literally begged me to take him off ignore. Didn't take long before he resorted to his usual tactics. Epic 8-paragraph posts full of anonymous sources and biased articles. Meltdowns and as you said, colored and bolder text. Insane.
                      I think if he had any balls, he's be like the Zodiac or something.

But he's not. Definitely a basement dweller. Probably a latent ****sexual.

Comment

Working...
                      X