No announcement yet.

Chinny guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinny guy

Take a good look at this version of James Kirkland..... This is the last time you'll see him.......

He'll be reborn backed to his original form....

I cheered so hard, when he lost. But then i didn't know that it was his 3rd fight in like a few months. Hopefully he comes back, make sure the lose is a motivater not a deterant.

But too bad never underestimate your opponent.

Comment

i was in bit of a shock when ishida dropped him the first time. i didn't think ishida had power to do it, but then again, his poor defense and already questionable chin, sucks to see it happen. hopefully being back with wolfe, it really changes things for the better.

Comment

watching Kirkland getting KTFO again ,still brings a smile to my face

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          watching Kirkland getting KTFO again ,still brings a smile to my face
          y? Hes not some douchebag for anyone to hate on......

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
            y? Hes not some douchebag for anyone to hate on......
            he didn't know who Erik Morales was ..while fighting on his undercard

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              he didn't know who Erik Morales was ..while fighting on his undercard
              I know that..... But that just means hes kinda dumb.... otherwise hes a decent person in my book...

Comment

I know that..... But that just means hes kinda dumb.... otherwise hes a decent person in my book...
                He might be a decent person, but his chin in that fight was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Comment

Kirkland is a BEAST!

Comment

yeah, that's pretty strange he didn't know who he was, but i mean, he's just focused on his career and i'm sure he wasn't following boxing growing up and stuff. either way, he seems like a decent guy. he did his time in prison like a man, and says he's ready to come back and really do something in boxing. here's an interview of him.
                    pretty ironic @ 3:05 though, he says he wants to focus on defense and not walking into shots, and this took place before the ishida fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X