Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Wlad Hits Harder Than Prime Tyson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Wlad Hits Harder Than Prime Tyson...

Agree/Disagree?

Maybe but I reckon boxers would prefer to get hit by Wlad instead.. Tyson's ferocity was crazy.
    Last edited by Phil Ivey; 10-03-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

wlad usually waits until his bloated out of shape opponents are gassed before knocking them out. tyson didn't fight anyone that out of shape except tony tubbs who he destroyed in 2 rounds. tyson would have a field day with these pieces of lard today and klitschko would have to be extra careful against the guys tyson fought because they wouldn't be slow slugs with no stamina.

Comment

Don't know... I haven't been punched by either one of them.

Comment

Both have 1 punch KO power but Tyson tried to decapitate his opponents with every punch, Wlad waits until they are about to collapse with exhaustion before throwing a big punch.

Comment

No..

Prime Tyson had 4634523 times the footwork and movement of Wlad. This would add devastating force of momentum to his every punch, thus making his punches stronger than someone throwing flat footed

Comment

Wlad hits way harder.

Tyson s punching power is maybe like Vitalis but Wlad punches harder.

Comment

Why do the Trolls **** talk the heavyweights now adays when they weren't much better in Tyson's era? Holmes and Spinks are the best wins on Tyson's resume.

Comment

LMAO U must b kidding?

Comment

wlad has more raw 1-punch punching power

tyson was more explosive with his power

tyson would beat wlad....

but it wouldn't be a feild day, like alot of people say it is.. wlad would give mike alot of problems, cause of his height, and beign the tallest fighter mike has faced... and wlad could actully probably upset tyson.. but i still go with mike 6.5-7 out of 10 times

Comment

Working...
                    X