No announcement yet.

do u find it easy to let go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u find it easy to let go?

meaning some 1 u love,if u had to,do u think ur strong enough to let go easily,how do u think u would cope?

Originally posted by azza-mc
    meaning some 1 u love,if u had to,do u think ur strong enough to let go easily,how do u think u would cope?
    as in a break-up or as in death?

Comment

break up...

Comment

Originally posted by azza-mc
        break up...
        obviously break-ups are harder the more you care about or love the person. if you are really in love, then obviously breaking up is not going to be easy.

i really loved my ex- and he loved me, but we just wanted really different things for our futures, so we had to end it after 4 years. we weren't mad at each other or anything. no one was to blame, but just having to break-up just SUCKED, but i practicied alot of cognitive therapy on myself! lol!
        i gave myself time to mourn and be sad, but then i just wouldn;t allow myself to think about him. if i found myself trying to rehash the past, i would sing or talk to myself about something else. try that sometime. it is impossible to think about something else while you are purposely talking about something specific (not just rambling). i also reminded myself that i would find someone again. i had a great future to look forward to. i avoided the places i knew he went to regularly, because that was just too hard initially, but after i established a new life without him, i was ok with the possibility of bumping into him in public.

so is it easy? hell no. is it possible to do it without being completely heart broken? yes.

Comment

I think there is something wrong with me because i don't really miss people . I mean I feel bad but i get over it within a day or so

Comment

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
            I think there is something wrong with me because i don't really miss people . I mean I feel bad but i get over it within a day or so
            then you've never really been in love, have you?

Comment

Some break-ups used to out in me into a depression for weeks, or at least til a find a new tail to chase. So it used to be hard.
              Now, I just dont take relationships easily and usually try to find a girl who is not taking relationships seriously, so I won't hurt her.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
                Well one girl had me like that but it mostly only showed up when we were at a party drinking and i'd see her with her new boy friend . The rest of the time I wanted her back but when I finaly knew it was over it was just that feelings and all went away . So I guess i do feel it but it doesnt last very long .

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench
                  I think she's actually right this time.

Comment

Easy......

Comment

Working...
                    X