Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More amazing facts from the site that brought you the Sandy Hook "crisis actors" crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin Laden's killing was the realest thing the American government has ever told us

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      That's just a disinformation site, same as Alex Jones' website. Mix the ridiculous stuff with a little real stuff, then nobody will believe the real stuff. It's an old trick.
      That site is the origin of the widely believed "Sandy Hook crisis actor" nonsense.

When you look at that site, you think "anybody who believes in ANY conspiracy is a NUTCASE. I better not start thinking any conspiracy might be real, or they'll think I'm a fool".

And that's EXACTLY the effect the people who made that website want.
      I don't think they need to. Well poisoning isn't required to make conspi******s look ridiculous.

But the reality is, SOME conspiracies are real, such as the Nazis and Soviets conspiring together in the summer of 1939 to attack and divide Poland.
      Conspiracies happen all the time, I'm getting a little tired of having to repeat that. Conspi******s like to produce this false dichotomy: Either ALL conspiracies are real or NONE are. But of course conspiracies are real and frequent.

My objection isn't conspiracies. My objection is completely stupid or insane conspiracy theories.

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Squeely seems to be really pissed off about the whole thing,a guy who thinks it really happened wouldn't act in such an angry manner,we all know the thing never happened and deep down squeely knows it too.
      You're saying that in order for me to be offended that parents of murdered children are being called liars and actors I need to actually believe that they are liars and actors? That's even more pathetic than your usual arguments. Well done, you hit the bottom of the barrel then started digging.

It's amazing really we have a guy here who thinks humans came from monkeys trying to convince us of stuff which never happened
      Are you able to walk and breathe at the same time or can you only do one at a time?

Comment

I disagree that sites like that are just nonsense and benign to most people. Individuals like Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin...make their living on spreading fear and lies over and over.

Of course the more main stream one's do it by not telling the entire truth while sites like this just flat out lie. The truth is that many people listen and watch these things and believe them. Like the 9/11 conspiracy nut jobs, they really believe that's what happened and you can't tell the different even though those theories have been debunked time and time again.

It's like talking to someone who believes in god, no matter what the facts are they are going to cover their eyes and ears and believe anyway.

Comment

We killed Bin Laden then just dumped him off the boat? FOH. Then they hurried and made a movie "confirming" the story just like that garbage 9/11 movie. Both inside jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            We killed Bin Laden then just dumped him off the boat? FOH. Then they hurried and made a movie "confirming" the story just like that garbage 9/11 movie. Both inside jobs.
            So don't you think the best thing to do would be for Bin Laden to make a video disclaiming that?

Yet it hasn't happened has it? Because he's dead and it was the right thing to do NOT showing his body so he can be martyred.

Oh wait, I know, I know. Bin Laden was a CIA operative and was created by the American govt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              So don't you think the best thing to do would be for Bin Laden to make a video disclaiming that?

Yet it hasn't happened has it? Because he's dead and it was the right thing to do NOT showing his body so he can be martyred.

Oh wait, I know, I know. Bin Laden was a CIA operative and was created by the American govt.
              The hell are you even talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

You're saying that in order for me to be offended that parents of murdered children are being called liars and actors...
                Would you just stop. You don't give a flying **** about those parents. You're sitting behind a computer tucked away some where in "safe" Canada acting like an ambassador for these parents. Now thats disgusting. You couldn't name 5 parents off hand or 5 kids that died. Cut it out. You are not offended. Not in the slightest.
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 01-24-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

That's just a disinformation site, same as Alex Jones' website. Mix the ridiculous stuff with a little real stuff, then nobody will believe the real stuff. It's an old trick.

When you look at that site, you think "anybody who believes in ANY conspiracy is a NUTCASE. I better not start thinking any conspiracy might be real, or they'll think I'm a fool".

And that's EXACTLY the effect the people who made that website want.

But the reality is, SOME conspiracies are real, such as the Nazis and Soviets conspiring together in the summer of 1939 to attack and divide Poland.
                  The owner of that site doesn't believe what he's putting on there.

He's just clowning.
                  It is satire. He's not being serious.
                  You're assuming that because the site is so utterly stupid that he couldnt possibly believe what he is saying. Yet many people believe is the most absurd conspiracies and some of them (like him) start their own website.
                  Why dont you think that is plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    Would you just stop. You don't give a flying **** about those parents. You're sitting behind a computer tucked away some where in "safe" Canada acting like an ambassador for these parents. Now thats disgusting. You couldn't name 5 parents off hand or 5 kids that died. Cut it out. You are not offended. Not in the slightest.
                    Somewhere in "safe" Canada as opposed to "safe" Newtown? I know you think it's hilarious to mock the victims of some tragedy by pretending you believe it never happened but these are real people and not only do they have to contend with having their children murdered, they're also coping with idiots harassing them and calling them liars.

Comment

Working...
                    X