Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toothpick Vic View Post
    The article has a ton of info about USADA that is fact and I'd expect boxing journalists to ask Tygart and USADA about it, especially now that it's been documented that they've been asked about their actions by Hauser, and failed to respond. I'd expect Schaefer, Haymon and Floyd to stonewall on this.
    Tygart has apparently been stonewalling a number of journalists on this matter for a while.

My primary concern would be the capacity of the current arrangements to facilitate TRT without the public ever hearing about it.

Comment

• PAC refused to do testing the way Floyd wanted it done. His excuses were nonsense. Floyd wouldn't agree to use anything other than USADA, which is nonsense. Screw both of them

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Tygart has apparently been stonewalling a number of journalists on this matter for a while.

My primary concern would be the capacity of the current arrangements to facilitate TRT without the public ever hearing about it.
        If Tygart wants the publicity from Lance, he has to be willing to answer legit questions about his own crew.

Agreed on the second point

Comment

• Originally posted by Toothpick Vic View Post
          PAC refused to do testing the way Floyd wanted it done. His excuses were nonsense. Floyd wouldn't agree to use anything other than USADA, which is nonsense. Screw both of them
          What i know, before Manny went on national tv to declare that he is willing to do OSDT fully random even up to the day of the fight.. Arum were already going on public, stressing that they will do full OSDT but only under a more neutral organization, and he went as far as mentioning WADA to do the job instead of USADA.. I guess they knew something's not right already even before this scandal...

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/7/11...-wada-bob-arum

http://sportales.com/boxing/pacquiao...usada-doctors/

http://www.mmalinker.com/forum/blood...da-t90495.html

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...ayweather-news

Comment

• So it looks like that Floyd is like that Right-Wing Republican who is fighting against Gay Rights legislation only to be found out that he was a closet Gay himself. I'm sorry, bad analogy? Perhaps covering two things at once.

But you get the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocco Cain View Post
              lol, and then people bring up defense for fighters with longevity...as if defense is this newly found means of preserving one's youth

Hopkins is still a top fighter and is pushing 50, come on
              Well technically he is not a top fighter. The only thing about Hopkins is that he is still very much fit, which can be explained when someone works out all the time. His abs are almost nonexistent at this point. His offense is shot to **** and nothing like it was in the early to mid 2000's.

The only thing keeping him afloat is his conservative methods of punching and holding. That and the fact that he stays in shape to even do that at his age.

Comment

• So Floyd's drug testing demands on Pacquaio were all part of an elaborate ploy to ensure he'd fight a PED-less Pac while being able to use PEDs himself? Haha, hilarious. If there is even the slightest bit of truth to that it would make this the ultimate case of an athlete looking to stack the deck in their favor against another. The mayweather name could become synonymous with sucker punching and cheating, wouldn't that be a tragedy? Lol

Comment

• I thought it was pretty fishy when Berto didn't do the VADA testing that busted him in the first place.

Comment

• BS No source....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                      BS No source....
                      Just like Floyd when accused Pacquiao is a PED user. No evidence and no source.

Comment

Working...
                      X