No announcement yet.

Schaefer: Peter Quillin to fight Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam Oct 20th in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    So much activity in this division right now.

it's about time they started fighting each other. still, though, many of these fights have fallen through. i'll be exciting about this one, but i'll believe it when they're in the ring

any word on the network it will be on (if any?)

gotta figure quillin will have a shot at getting back on hbo

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's about time they started fighting each other. still, though, many of these fights have fallen through. i'll be exciting about this one, but i'll believe it when they're in the ring

any word on the network it will be on (if any?)

gotta figure quillin will have a shot at getting back on hbo
      If everything continues to go smoothly, we will have an Undisputed champion by the end of next year. Hopefully, the ABC organizations don't **** this up and let their champs unify.

-Chavez vs. Martinez (WBC/Ring)
      -Sturm vs. Geale (WBA Super/IBF)
      -Golovkin vs. Proksa (WBA World)
      -Quillin vs. N'Jikam (WBO)

Fantasy is finally becoming a reality.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-29-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

HUGE FIGHT! Quillin finally gets to fight a Top Contender in his Division

It is going to be a very tough match up for Quillin though, N'Dam N'Jikam style will be extremely difficult for Quillin to deal with

Comment

If everything continues to go smoothly, we will have an Undisputed champion by the end of next year. Hopefully, the ABC organizations don't **** this up and let their champs unify.

I see youre from Brooklyn. Going to this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I see youre from Brooklyn. Going to this fight?
            Even if I had the $$$, I'd be too cheap to go lol. I'll be watching in the comfort of my own bed on a stream, and then probably download the fight to re-watch it.

Yes, I am the worst kind of boxing fan lmao
            Last edited by kiaba360; 08-29-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

yeah man to be honest, i could not care any less about the alphabet belts

there's a legit champion and all of those guys are contenders in my eyes. it's nice that they're sorting things out among the contenders with good fights, but i do not care about the belts they hold

the winner of chavez jr and martinez will be the MW champion. as of right now it's martinez belt.
              martinez beat pavlik, who beat taylor, who beat hopkins.

hopkins was as legit of a lineal champion as you'll see in modern boxing. martinez is the champ. i could give a sh#t about the other alphabet titles.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                yeah man to be honest, i could not care any less about the alphabet belts

there's a legit champion and all of those guys are contenders in my eyes. it's nice that they're sorting things out among the contenders with good fights, but i do not care about the belts they hold

the winner of chavez jr and martinez will be the MW champion. as of right now it's martinez belt.
                martinez beat pavlik, who beat taylor, who beat hopkins.

hopkins was as legit of a lineal champion as you'll see in modern boxing. martinez is the champ. i could give a sh#t about the other alphabet titles.
                I know, but until the ABC organizations have become completely extinct, then they'll always have a presence in the sport. It's feels good to be called a champion, and it's even better when you know you beat a worthy opponent to get it.

Comment

Won't happen. Chavez moves up, Martinez moves down, Sturm won't unify with anyone or will fight Abraham, N'jikam/Quillin will stay protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    Won't happen. Chavez moves up, Martinez moves down, Sturm won't unify with anyone or will fight Abraham, N'jikam/Quillin will stay protected.
                    Than Golovkin should get a shot at Sturm's title then?

I'm assuming Sturm will be stripped or it will be vacated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      -____-, why do you always do that!?!?

Can we take it one step at a time?

Comment

Working...
                      X