Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Derrick Chisora build up, prediction and RBR THREAD!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna put £25 on haye by KO, i just see haye hitting him over & over.

Comment

Haye fights for 30 seconds per round and has more effect when fighters stand off him. Chisora is the antithesis of this. Haye has more power and more speed, but his punches take more energy. Chisora keeps coming round after round, Haye won't outlast him.

Comment

Haye by TKO for me. I can see the ref or Del boys corner pulling him out.

Comment

Haye will get a beatdown if he doesn't skate all night like he did with Wlad....Haye CAN punch, but when has Del Boy EVER been stopped?...didn't he go 12 rounds with one of the highest KO pct holders in HW history without being on the back foot?...in fact, he was the BULL for dam near the whole night!!...Haye is a hype man...a MC as Big D calls him ....Haye got ALOT of dudes gassed....he's a hustler/con artist...lets go Del Boy!!

Comment

Chisora by decision, I think he can absorb Haye's bombs and still come forward

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Haye will get a beatdown if he doesn't skate all night like he did with Wlad....Haye CAN punch, but when has Del Boy EVER been stopped?...didn't he go 12 rounds with one of the highest KO pct holders in HW history without being on the back foot?...in fact, he was the BULL for dam near the whole night!!...Haye is a hype man...a MC as Big D calls him ....Haye got ALOT of dudes gassed....he's a hustler/con artist...lets go Del Boy!!
              2Billion says Haye beats Chisora

Comment

I honestly think Chisora's got this. He'll lose the first five rounds without a doubt, but he'll be on Haye's chest throughout, and Haye's gonna be in a world of trouble after about 8 rounds. You're not allowed an inhaler in the ring are you?

Comment

At some point, I think Chisora levels him. He's got more fighter in him, if not the same physical talent. Can't wait.

Comment

I can't believe so many people think Haye is going to KO Chisora. Not to sound like I'm using triangle theories, but Chisora was on Vitali's ass for 12 rounds, took his power, and was fine. Haye may have a stronger punch, but he does not throw nearly as much.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I can't believe so many people think Haye is going to KO Chisora. Not to sound like I'm using triangle theories, but Chisora was on Vitali's ass for 12 rounds, took his power, and was fine. Haye may have a stronger punch, but he does not throw nearly as much.
                      I think Haye has the more concussive punch and the way chisora comes marching in, chin in the air, no head movement, I think he eats too many right hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X