Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Metal Gear Solid Game Was The Best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Metal Gear Solid Game Was The Best?

Which one?? and vote... and why you liked it so much
    Metal Gear Solid 1 (For PSX)
    8.33%
    Metal Gear Solid 2 (Son of liberty/Substance)
    41.67%
    Metal Gear Solid 3 (Snake eater)
    33.33%
    Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
    16.67%
    Other (If i forgot any other one)
    0.00%

Snake Eater, because of the story and boss battles. That game was off the hook.
    Last edited by Hendrix; 01-25-2006, 11:21 PM.

Comment

ps1 version and snake eater were the best.

Snake Eater had every element that a great game should have. Gameplay, graphics and sound were all top notch.

I never thought that it could get as good as the ps1 installment but i was wrong

Comment

there remaking metal gear solid 3 snake eater..its going to have online play and extras!!! ima get that **** and play it online lol it come out in march

Comment

i like the first. after you beat it and have the bandana and stealth thats fun you can do all kinds of crazy ****. and the ninja was kool ass hell i think the name was gray fox or something

Comment

either Tactical espionage #1 or sons of liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Kayo
              either Tactical espionage #1 or sons of liberty

SOL was just way too easy. The battle with solidus was so predictable.

I think the most classic MSG battles were Vulcan Raven II and The End. That sniping battle was a great upgrade over the sniper wolf battle in #1.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 1 had a good ass story...and when if 1st came out thats what made the game so good along with the gameplay.....i havent played metal gear solid twin snakes...how is it?

Comment

MGS2 was my by far my favorite, but I haven't played the last one on the list, is that for the PS3?

Comment

come on we all know the first one was the best and the twin snakes is the first one with all the metal gear 3 elements and better graphics the definite winner

Comment

Working...
                    X