Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Pavlik has changed his mind and will stick with Jack Loew and Youngstown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Pavlik has changed his mind and will stick with Jack Loew and Youngstown

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
    Word is, Kelly Pavlik has changed his mind and will stick with Jack Loew and Youngstown. The more things change... #boxing

Triple jab..

Comment

Double the fucking jab

Comment

It's safe to say that's it for him then, if he ever wanted to take his career further he should have started with a new trainer.

Comment

So Pavlik ain't training with Robert Garcia after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
            Word is, Kelly Pavlik has changed his mind and will stick with Jack Loew and Youngstown. The more things change... #boxing
            what would another trainer have been able to do with him anyway at this advanced stage of his career ?...

Comment

I'd certainly have to say, this is the end of the road for Pavlik. He knew he had problems before and stuck with the same team and has decided to do it again. If he was being serious about getting on track, he would of parted ways with Loew and Youngstown.

Comment

He changes his mind almost as often as his drink.

Comment

"I want a double quadruple triple jab!!"

Comment

In the fight game, if something no longer works, you got to change it. Pavlik has got to do something different. he reminds me of the Punisher right now. (Minus the brutal ko). I think he should remain at 160, he has a nice size advantage there, box more, slug less, work behind the jab tall. In boxing, the jab is a tall fighters best weapon. but there are fighters that feel they're not landing it, so they stop throwing. You have to keep throwing it, no matter what, that's what its there for.

Comment

Working...
                    X