No announcement yet.

Any REAL boxing fan prefers Chagaev-Wlad over Haye-Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    Chagaev vs. Wladimir will be for the Ring Title, and a will be a step toward unifying the titles.

All REAL boxing fans want there to be ONE recognized heavyweight champion, so they will prefer to have Wlad fight Chagaev, instead of the chickenhearted David Haye.

Ruslan Chagaev is a well-established heavyweight who has won a world title. He has impressive wins over several Ring top ten heavyweights at the time: John Ruiz, Vladimir Virchis, and Nicolay Valuev.

Of course, the childish Haye nuthuggers and the obsessive Klitschko haters will not agree, but such people are not real boxing fans anyway!
    title or no title id rather see haye, he actually got people excited for a heavywieght fight.

if wlad decides to fight Chagaev, well. . . . . who cares?

i know i dont.

actually thanx to you tunney i actually watched some wlad videos, and i actually like Wlad, i was looking forward to him and haye fighting, it would be entertaing, and elavate Wlads fame

Comment

sorry but no, haye vs klitschko is far more attractive fight.
      infact haye vs chagaev and winner vs wlad is better but thats not gonna happen.

Comment

That coward Haye blew his chance.

Wlad wanted the fight in March or April, Haye insisted the fight be in June...now he fakes being injured and backs out like a scared *****.

Screw that hypejob fraud....Wlad has waited long enough.

I wanna see Wlad vs Chagaev on June 20th
        Last edited by Klitschko2011; 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          Wlad's promoter confirmed that Wlad/Chagaev will fight for the Ring Belt.
          The Ring website confirmed it today too.

http://www.ringtv.com/

Comment

The fact that it would be for an imaginary magazine title doesn't make me want to see it any more than the Haye fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
              The fact that it would be for an imaginary magazine title doesn't make me want to see it any more than the Haye fight.
              oooooo... imaginary , i don't think so, most people consider it one of the more prestigious titles, outta all the other alphabet crowns

Comment

Tunney!!! How come you're replying to messages then your profile would go off whenever Klitschko2009's profile is on???

Comment

Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
                  oooooo... imaginary , i don't think so, most people consider it one of the more prestigious titles, outta all the other alphabet crowns
                  I don't consider it prestigious considering it is owned by the biggest promotion in the us and the ratings are often biased towards HBO fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                    Tunney!!! How come you're replying to messages then your profile would go off whenever Klitschko2009's profile is on???
                    That comment proves you're just a joker, not a real boxing fan.

Klitschko2009 is not my alt.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                      No, just people who hate him.
                      I dont hate him, I hate they he fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      You're a moron.

Wlad's promoter confirmed that Wlad/Chagaev will fight for the Ring Belt.
                      Yeah and if he says you suck his **** you will believe him too!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X