Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk this comment section is full of pednelo cok suckerz, they don't give a fuk he uses drugs illegal wraps dodgy judges he's the greatest lol dumb mofo's

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      That's two old guys that whooped him then, no wonder he eats so much beef..
      I wasn't talking about Nelo, I was talking about his avatar....plus Nelo beat golovkin & will again with or without PED's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Not all of this is GGG's fault. Oscar let the fight marinate too long, Judge Byrd's score looks like the "fix was in," and now the tainted meat issue. That being said, I can already here the backlash of a Canelo victory coming! It might actually be better for the sport of boxing if GGG wins, or decides not to face Canelo in the first place!
        Didn't Oscar give him an offer of 10 million that team golovkin refused which would of made the fight sooner? And I don't think it would better boxing if golovkin won....

Comment

No doubt, Canelo ducked the fight 3 years ago when Golovkin was in his prime. If its slightly competitive its because Canelo is on steroids and Golovkin is old and well past his prime.

Comment

what a ****** lol

Comment

3 years ago it wouldn’t have been a trilogy. GGG would’ve walked through Canelo. No one would want to see a rematch of a one sided beat down. I can see GGG getting the nod if he performed similarly to the first fight, then losing the 3rd pretty decisively. He’d be 37, and has already showed signs of slowing down

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                No doubt, Canelo ducked the fight 3 years ago when Golovkin was in his prime. If its slightly competitive its because Canelo is on steroids and Golovkin is old and well past his prime.
                So as SOON as he stepped up the competition he ALL of the SUDDEN wasn't in his prime? Guess lil g should of took the 10 million dollar offer oscar gave him then huh? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
                  3 years ago it wouldn’t have been a trilogy. GGG would’ve walked through Canelo. No one would want to see a rematch of a one sided beat down. I can see GGG getting the nod if he performed similarly to the first fight, then losing the 3rd pretty decisively. He’d be 37, and has already showed signs of slowing down
                  I don't know which is worse, abel or the lil g fans....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Didn't Oscar give him an offer of 10 million that team golovkin refused which would of made the fight sooner? And I don't think it would better boxing if golovkin won....
                    He got an offer...to fight @ 155, not 160. I thought GGG should've taken the offer. However GBP looked very bad fighting Khan, and even worse fighting Chavez Jr., too much "marinating!" What do you think is going to be the story if Canelo wins? Imagine if Joshua has a positive test, and then KOs Wilder! Imagine if Linares has a positive test and beats Lomachenko! Look at what the steroid investigation did to MLB! It took a long time to recover from that! Floyd was suspect. Manny was suspect. JMM was suspect. However there was never any proof. This is different!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I wasn't talking about Nelo, I was talking about his avatar....plus Nelo beat golovkin & will again with or without PED's.
                      I guess the majority of experts and the public thinking otherwise about the first fight doesn't break through the bias you already felt towards the result? Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X