Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audley Will Knock Out David Price Within 3 Rounds, Trust me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    WAR Audley!
    Yeah!!!!!!!

Comment

TheIcon, talk is cheap, lets stick your 52m points down against my 52m points? I'm taking Price, you can have Fraudley and I will even give you the draw. Do we have a deal?

Comment

Lol na thanks i've got a real life bet on Audley by 3rd round knock out 10£ at 50 to 1, not to fussed about the points on this sorry to lazy to transfer them etc

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
          Lol na thanks i've got a real life bet on Audley by 3rd round knock out 10£ at 50 to 1, not to fussed about the points on this sorry to lazy to transfer them etc
          bull****

If you are not too fussed about the points, then stick them down. It will take 5 seconds to transfer them if you lose.
          Talk is cheap, time to put some e-points down Fraudley

Comment

also your offering me even odds, im not an idiot lol and i do not care about my points on this like i said

Comment

also your offering me even odds, im not an idiot lol and i do not care about my points on this like i said
              If you don't care about points why do you need odds?
              My 150m to your 52m and you can have the draw.

Comment

make a counter offer then - put up or shut up I say ... offer him the same bet as you apparently got in real life ie 50 to 1 that audley gets a ko inside 3 rounds - see which one of you is willing to do that.
                Last edited by Daddy T; 10-11-2012, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  make a counter offer then - put up or shut up I say ... offer him the same bet as you apparently got in real life ie 50 to 1 that audley gets a ko inside 3 rounds - see which one of you is willing to do that.
                  Fcuk it I have 1 billion Audley doesn't KO Price inside 3 to his 52m

Comment

I'll take 50 to 1 on Audley by 3rd round K.O 10mil? can u let me give it now tho tell me how, ive never done it tbh lol thats why i couldnt be bothered im not sure how

Comment

24 hours from Audleys date with destiny, David Price getting sparked out cold within 3 , trust me.

Comment

Working...
                      X