No announcement yet.

Dude gets push into water with a great white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    That is terrifying...I don't think it was a white shark though...
    To repeat what's already been posted...

Seems to have been a basking shark, which is relatively harmless
    despite its size, and is actually common to those Irish waters. The
    dumbass who pushed the guy in SUPPOSEDLY knew what the fuck
    was in the water.
    Last edited by horge; 12-13-2012, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I can see Pacquiao and Cotto doing that to their fat best friends, they are always abusing them
      Last edited by Zarco; 12-13-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
        To all you suckers who can't find humor in this... You're all just a bunch of keyboard jockeys, who take life too serious. Get out of the house, do something exciting, and stop living vicariously through other people's actions. These kids are young, so anyone not laughing is either too old and forgot what it was like to take risks as a kid or are young and sheltered and have never ventured out on their own. There probably isn't anything funny about getting bit by a shark, but "almost" getting bit by a shark isn't the same thing. What else can you do in that situation? Cry, moan, and complain about what could have been? Stop being Monday Morning Quarterbacks...
        Originally posted by Javen View Post
        lets say one of your friends pulled a gun to you and shot 2 times barely missing you....would you find that funny??

You have to be the dumbest, most naive, ignorant and childish person to think that's funny. I don't give a fuk if that was a great white, or a tuna, you push me in the water like that, and I'm fukin you up....believe that.

If he gets bitten, they would have stopped laughing in 2 seconds.

Do I need to say it????.........___________ people. You fill in the blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
          So this is the shark that came at that guy?

Still pretty fu*king scary bro

is that a basking shark?

we've got those guys. they're awesome! they just hang out at the surface like they own the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

You have to be the dumbest, most naive, ignorant and childish person to think that's funny. I don't give a fuk if that was a great white, or a tuna, you push me in the water like that, and I'm fukin you up....believe that.

How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              is that a basking shark?

we've got those guys. they're awesome! they just hang out at the surface like they own the place.
              Yes it is

Fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

no, that guy is right dude...you guys take it too serious. I push my friends in to the water when ever I see a shark near by...and some times I even throw a cup of blood in to the water. actually, my friends and I push each other into dangerous situations all the time like pushing each other into on coming traffic and barely dodging buses and stuff, its all prank and jokes and we laugh about it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                  Yes it is

Fuzzy
                  stopping signing your name at the end of your post or you're banned from the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                    How old are you?
                    Old as fuk

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    no, that guy is right dude...you guys take it too serious. I push my friends in to the water when ever I see a shark near by...and some times I even throw a cup of blood in to the water. actually, my friends and I push each other into dangerous situations all the time like pushing each other into on coming traffic and barely dodging buses and stuff, its all prank and jokes and we laugh about it in the end.
                    Awesome, sounds like a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      stopping signing your name at the end of your post or you're banned from the lounge.
                      Can someone really get banned for that? If so my bad I didn't know

Comment

Working...
                      X