Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boxer - Mexico

Nice short documentary.

http://youtu.be/r_y1eaHmOyU

Damn cant watch it right now since im on my phone but i will definately check it out later

Comment

es triste ver las luchas algunas de esta personas pasan por. yo pensaba que luis se fui a ser professional. de todos modos, les deseo todo el mejor. gracias por el gran video.

Comment

Damn, great inspiring video.

This is what makes my people the most beautiful on earth. The struggles is what makes us tough and shows we can endure anything in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
          Damn cant watch it right now since im on my phone but i will definately check it out later
          I would have embed it but it wouldnt let me.

Comment

does anyone know if this guy actually got to fight. he probably has to be retired that video seems like it was from the eighties

Comment

What's that about

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _AJAX_ View Post
                  does anyone know if this guy actually got to fight. he probably has to be retired that video seems like it was from the eighties
                  no, the documentary started in 2001 when he came to the states hoping to be a boxer, but they fast forwarded 5 years and they ended up revealing that the guy gave his dreams on being a boxer up in order to work a decent job to earn a living. sucks to hear that.

Comment

Dang my bad i shouldve watched the whole thing

Comment

Working...
                    X