Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasons For Mosley Wanting To Quit Have Arrived "He Had a Torn ACL"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiff neck with Mayweather now this......... if its true obviously its a big sign to hang it up. Enough already, they talked up a storm pre-fight and put on a Clottey-esque performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      @sugarshanem "had a giant blister on his foot that popped midfight, a result from compensating a torn acl on the opposite leg!!"
      Mid fight?

Holy crap.

I remember him saying something similar after the Mayorga fight.

You remember that?

Comment

Funny......I don't know too many people that walk around with torn ACL's. Shane, you should have said something earlier about this....like the night of the fight, much less let Showtime show you jogging effortlessly through the mountainous terrain of Big Bear. We aren't all sheep man...take your loss like a man.

Comment

First, they were blaming the shoes for the blister but now they're blaming his torn ACL? What?

Comment

Has anybody seen the video when mosley is telling nazeem to stop the fight because he wants the fight stopped? its on fight news check it out. I think it is unprofessional for nazim to not stop the fight seemed like nazim couldn't let his pride get hurt to see his fighter quit. nazim should have known better, mosley took punchs he should not have taken if he had quit for whatever reason.

Comment

After the Mayorga fight.

I’ll tell you what happened,” said Mosley after the fight. “I got two big blood blisters on my foot in the eighth round. I couldn’t push off of my right foot. My dad (trainer, Jack Mosley) said just go out and fight, so that’s what I did.”
              Their it is.

I wonder if he had a torn ACL than as well

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Yup Arum made sure Mosley was disabled with only 1 leg before having him sign the contract. The best Promoter ever!
                Indeed, you'd think Foreman would have let the cat out of the bag...but Old Bob pulled the wool over our eyes again. Almost had us fooled into thinking a 40 year old on two good legs made Manny look so foolish with movement.

Comment

He just posted these pics

Comment

Originally posted by MrSuplex View Post
                    if Mosley took XyloCocaine
                    he would be the best.

Comment

So, um, did he tear it before the Mora fight, too?

Comment

Working...
                      X