No announcement yet.

Royler Gracie-Eddie Bravo BJJ rematch to happen at ADCC this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royler Gracie-Eddie Bravo BJJ rematch to happen at ADCC this year

Not sure if anyone else has any interest in this but it should be very interesting to see.

Congrats to Bravo for only taking 8 years to fight again. I hope Royler chokes him out...

Eddie Bravo can be cool every now and then except saying dumb ***** like "weed is a performance enhancer". Thats the type of ***** that got Diaz's win over Gomi overturned.

I like how he created a lot of moves and I miss him on the UFC Broadcast even though they cut him out a minute ago.

It's gonna be interesting to see who wins this. Both are old as ***** now haha.

Comment

Hard to tell who takes this after so many years. I hope it's a war like their first match.

Comment

Royler been studying the rubber guard?

Comment

Wow a Gracie actually tapped out? I thought they'd rather pass out from a choke hold or have a limb broken than tap? Isn't that pretty rare?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Wow a Gracie actually tapped out? I thought they'd rather pass out from a choke hold or have a limb broken than tap? Isn't that pretty rare?
            I think it use to before the whole world caught the **** up to them in skill level on the ground ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Yeah it was a big deal, not sure if it was the first time ever a Gracie tapped out but I think it was the first time since Royce won the early UFC events and the family got worldwide acclaim.

I'm surprised that Royler tapped to a triangle but not a kimura vs Sak. I know which one I'd rather get caught in (though obviously both are going to hurt like fuck at the highest level)

Comment

I actually can't wait until Ryan Gracie makes it into the UFC when the companies merge. He could be a problem at Light Heavyweight one day if he works on his striking a little more. Lot of wrestlers like Rashad, Bader, Davis, and Ortiz who will just take you down for 3 rounds. Hes atleast stands a chance off his back. Jon Jones got some long limbs too so he just need hang onto one of them for dear life haha

Comment

Man, I just read online (after seeing what Nate wrote) that Roger is set to fight King Mo on the undercard of Fedor-Hendo. That's a real test for both of them.

I think that's a great card, but it might have come too soon for him. I know he'll never be a great striker but with some time he could become a bit more fluid than he is now and maybe learn to use his size better as he's a few inches taller than Mo.

I also can see it being a boring fight. Roger won't be able to take Mo down, and Mo won't want to take Roger down, so it'll be two grapplers having a sub-par striking match. Hopefully I'm wrong, Maia was able to take Sonnen down and I'm sure there are other examples.

Comment

O ***** for real? LMAO That was random as hell. I didn't even know that haha. Good good *****.

Yeah I don't really like Roger in this match up. If he can't get Mo down then he's screwed which he won't be able too. King Mo has some power in his hands so he'll probably knock him the **** out. Honestly King Mo should go to Rampage's old trainer Ibarera as a boxing coach so he could get some nice hands like Page.

He ain't tough like Rampage though when it comes to taking punches so it'll probably be a nice little win but once he gets into the UFC King MO won't do much better I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X