Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had dinner with Paul Zarmbka, editor of Secret History of 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and government keeps this conspiracy secret? This is what I say to those conspiracy theorists: the government couldn't even keep secret the president getting a BJ in the oval office, it's gonna keep secret the most devious and horrific terrorist attack on U.S. soil?

C'mon, Virg, I though you were a lil more intelligent than this

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Yes, and government keeps this conspiracy secret? This is what I say to those conspiracy theorists: the government couldn't even keep secret the president getting a BJ in the oval office, it's gonna keep secret the most devious and horrific terrorist attack on U.S. soil?

The Clinton/BJ thing was a witch hunt conducted by the Republicans to smear the president.

I'm intelligent enough and non-biased enough to recognize the incredible flaws with the 9/11 story as presented by the government.

9/11 was likely an inside job.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        The Clinton/BJ thing was a witch hunt conducted by the Republicans to smear the president.

I'm intelligent enough and non-biased enough to recognize the incredible flaws with the 9/11 story as presented by the government.

9/11 was likely an inside job.
        Can you, or any 911 conspiracy theorist, provide any verifiable evidence that links the U.S. Gov't to this act?? An email, a memo, video or any other documentation?

Didn't think so

Comment

All that dog meat has got to his brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            You tell me. I think you have something you are driving at. So what's your point?
            Can you explain the reason as to why the US government carried out the events of 9/11?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              There's no need to be racist

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                The scum bucket can't help himself.

Comment

This thread changed quickly.I love big women. And sucking on their tatta's

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Can you explain the reason as to why the US government carried out the events of 9/11?
                    1. Oil

2. Feeding the military industrial complex.

US President Dwight D Eisenhower warned us about the latter 60 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      The scum bucket can't help himself.
                      It was in relation to the Dog Eating Festival thread where the two had a discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X