Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you allowed to be LGBTQ in Saudi Arabia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you allowed to be LGBTQ in Saudi Arabia?

I know Anthony Joshua has TONS of LGBTQ fans and I’m wondering if they can travel to Saudi Arabia to watch him fight.

If not, I’m surprised AJ doesn’t care about his many, many LGBTQ fans.

I know the location isn’t too kind to his female fans either, but at least women are allowed to exist in the Middle East.

No................

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      No................
      Strange that he would abandon these fans after they’ve been so vocal in their support of him on message boards and social media.

Comment

I hope not.

Comment

Alhamdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I know Anthony Joshua has TONS of LGBTQ fans and I’m wondering if they can travel to Saudi Arabia to watch him fight.

I know the location isn’t too kind to his female fans either, but at least women are allowed to exist in the Middle East.

You are allowed to go and I am sure you can take your g.a.y rainbow flag over there. Enjoy the fight.

Comment

I am one of Anthony Joshua's LGBTQIA+ fans.

Comment

I didn't know that. But i believe you. Someone that goes on the LGBTQ sites like you do will have greater knowledge in that area.

Comment

- -You claiming to know much, but not willing to go to SA to find out?

You sissy?

Comment

Disappointed in the ****phobia in this thread but not surprised.

So you’re not allowed to exist in Saudi Arabia if you’re LGBTQ?

That means Joshua just told an entire group of people that they’re not allowed to watch his fight live.

Awful.

Im hoping his LGBTQ supporters have something to say about it. I’m hoping they don’t just defend him regardless of what he does, which seems to be the norm.

Comment

Working...
                    X