Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE international Soccer, I'll be here for most of the matches. I've got Brazil avenging the 7-1 loss over Germany in the Finals of my pick em. Think, Russia sneaks out with a close, ugly win today.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I LOVE international Soccer, I'll be here for most of the matches. I've got Brazil avenging the 7-1 loss over Germany in the Finals of my pick em. Think, Russia sneaks out with a close, ugly win today.
        Hold up!
        You are American?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Hold up!
          You are American?
          Um, yes. Did you think I wasn't?

Comment

• 1-0 Russia. I don't see the Saudi's scoring, this one is probably already over

Comment

Um, yes. Did you think I wasn't?
              I thought you were European because you were always watching and scoring European fights up in NSB.

Comment

• There needs to be a dedicated "Putin Cam." I want to see all of his reactions in real time. Too bad that weren't playing Uruguay today, would be priceless to see his face when they are getting ****ed up and Suarez is going nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I thought you were European because you were always watching and scoring European fights up in NSB.
                  Lol. That's a fair point. I'm just another yank wanker

Comment

There needs to be a dedicated "Putin Cam." I want to see all of his reactions in real time. Too bad that weren't playing Uruguay today, would be priceless to see his face when they are getting ****ed up and Suarez is going nuts
                    I imagine after mother Russia suffers a humiliating 5-0 scoreline at halftime, Putin calls Comrade Kadyrov & Suarez mysteriously disappears at half time, ends up in a Chechen dungeon lair

I kid i kid of course, Ramzan is a lovely man and has never hurt a fly!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      I imagine after mother Russia suffers a humiliating 5-0 scoreline at halftime, Putin calls Comrade Kadyrov & Suarez mysteriously disappears at half time, ends up in a Chechen dungeon lair

I kid i kid of course, Ramzan is a lovely man and has never hurt a fly!

Holy ****, that kitten picture LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X