No announcement yet.

Who's the most talented LHW right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Some people says Dagestanis (and other ethnicities from Caucasus) has higher testosterone level (not kidding), they grow beards and body hair at very early age, and in general they have great genetics. Murat Gassiev is from Caucasus too, but he's Ossetian, not Dagestani. Magomed Kurbanov is a great young prospect from Russia, he's Dagestani. Or Khabib from UFC. They're not into boxing though, they're into grappling and sambo and they're dominating these kinds of sports in Russia

But Beterbiev is Chechen, and wolves is actually a symbol of Chechen republic. Chechens call each other "borz" which literally means "wolf"
    dope, didnt know that.

Kurbanov, khabib and beterbiev all look remarkably simular.

Whens kurbonov out next? hes an exciting prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      dope, didnt know that.

Looks like he may be Liam Smith's opponent for the vacant WBO

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Looks like he may be Liam Smith's opponent for the vacant WBO
        tremendous! would absolutely love to see beefy get smashed to bits by an angry dangestani, i would actually pay to see that.

Can't stand Smith, one of the most overrated unlikeable people in British boxing.
        How did Kurbanov get there already? hes only had like 10 fights...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          dope, didnt know that.

In December 15, his promoter said they want to fight for a title next year against Liam Smith. I follow Kurbanov too, very talented prospect but he's trying to imitate Floyd and sitting on the back foot too much when he has solid power and reflexes to finish his opponents earlier

Comment

i couldn't work out 5 either I was thinking that Russian that fought BJS ain't no LHW

While i think others are perhaps better athletes, punchers I'd go with Bivol. He's got the best combination of skills and boxing brain. He doesn't have the power of a Stevenson or brute strength of a Beterbiev but he's more well rounded and he's still improving the others have all hit their ceiling. He's very versatile and despite him being maybe the most untested he's my favourite to come out on top of the division.

Comment

Bivol for me

lol @ alcoholic Kova

Comment

This is a trick question. I know because this fella:

1)
                [IMG]

3)

is Deontay Wilder's next opponent.

Comment

5)

6)

Dude that was awesome

Comment

Kovalev and Stevenson are still the ones to beat now the best has hung up the gloves, not saying they're the best but they're the ones to beat. All the others are technically prospects and contenders until they've fought one of the established top dogs. The blueprint has been set to beat Krusher now, go to the body.

Comment

What ratings are u using?i don't know who the numbers represent?

Comment

Working...
                      X