carl Froch, "Khan proved you Build muscle around your jaw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carl Froch, "Khan proved you Build muscle around your jaw"

From his twitter.

Late night watching @AmirKingKhan prove you can build muscle around your jaw!! Great Win & great night for British Boxing. Bed early 2nite!

That was nice of him to say.

Comment

What drugs is froch on lol, build muscle around your Jaw!!

Comment

I knew Froch would be positive about that win.

He showed all the things that Froch shows: heart, a chin, and and resiliance.

Comment

Froch is honest and speaks his mind. He has said some harsh things about Khan in the past but I truly believe he meant everything he said. This compliment from Froch will mean more to Amir than all the gushing praise he has had from his loyal fan base.

Comment

Build muscle around the jaw? So how do you do that? Chewing a lot of food or doing a lot of blow (jobs), both things a boxer couldn't do, LOL. I did see Khan absorbing punches better by moving his head where the punches were going. Anybody think the philly shell would do wonder to Khan's defense? I think he was kind of effective when he did it in the fight.

Comment

only one thing builds muscle around your jaw :*******:
              well that and Ariza's shakes

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                From his twitter.

Bed early 2nite!
                If Rachel Cordingley was my missus I'd be in bed early every night.

Comment

Khan was dazed but he moved around really well and avoided alot of punches.

Saying Khan got rocked by a P4P Hard Hitter isn't saying much, ANYONE could of been in that situation.

Comment

You can improve you chin with increased neck strength. With a stronger neck your head won't snap as violently. Also having a relaxed jaw makes you more susceptible to a KO, so if someone does get KO while their jaw was slack it can be deceptive to how strong their chin is.

I never been knocked out but I have been wobbled before because I took a flush shot while I was breathing out of my mouth. I have never been wobbled being hit flush with a clenched jaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X