Doug Fischer: "Pac-JMM III is POINTLESS. Pacquiao DESTROYS him now."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Pacquiao would have to seriously dry out to make 140 pounds."

Really, Doug? Really? Pac has to overeat (which he hates as much as draining himself) just to make 147 and the highest he's ever been is 145. Ariza says that Pac could make 140 easy and of all the people who feed Manny he's the one who knows the most. What an idiot Doug is.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        "Pacquiao would have to seriously dry out to make 140 pounds."

Really, Doug? Really? Pac has to overeat (which he hates as much as draining himself) just to make 147 and the highest he's ever been is 145. Ariza says that Pac could make 140 easy and of all the people who feed Manny he's the one who knows the most. What an idiot Doug is.
        fischer knows that jmm is just another mexican that will get beat. he wants pac to fight african americans, the only race on the planet that can beat pac. hopkins said so.

Comment

Pacquiao can most certainly make 140lbs without so much as jogging an extra mile.
          But for what?

Historically, 147 is one of the top money divisions....and he's gonna stay right where he is. Having the fight at the WW limit means nothing...Pac will never weigh in that heavy. He'll be 145 at the very highest. JMM could never make 147 either, he'd make 142.

In any case....Pac destroys JMM at 140+.

If the fight were close to 130 or 135...I see JMM being able to put another clinic and make a third fight super close....but Pac still winning via Knockdown points.

Comment

Even if that stuff about the weight is true, there is no way it wouldn't at the very least be an exciting competitive fight imo, simply because JMM still does things stylistically, that throws Pac's game off somewhat.

That fight is deffo worth making.

Comment

Pac vs jmm 140

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                lol! Are you blind? or are you one of the dumbs here who thinks only AA can box. Pac outboxing and counterpunching beautifuly the **** of Oscar and Margarito! Oscar and Margarito will kill JMM if they fight at 147 shot weight drained or not. Let us say you right about Pac did not improve his game in which obviously you **** see it. How about Pacs power and puch resistance at 147? If one dimentional weight drained featherweigt/super featherweight Pac knockdown his ass several times what more this welterweight Pac against lightweight JMM? Think about it a second man!
                Not to downplay what Pac has done but I don't call using speed advantage signs of boxing genius. All the guys Pac have beat lately he beat due to extreme speed difference. That's why I would like to see him eat Berto because in my opinion that's his best options. Berto might be a little inexperienced but he is very fast and has explosive power so in my opinion it's going 2 ways in this fight Pac getting KTFO or Berto getting KTFO.

Comment

Pacman has improved last few years.
                  Marquez has declined.
                  Don't think Marquez victory overall sub standard opponents cloud your opinion. (Diaz and Katsidiz LOL)
                  Fighting the same guy he beat twice already does nothing for Pacman Legacy.
                  Also when he KO Marquez everyone will be saying oh he too old.

Comment

Working...
                  X