No announcement yet.

Ea reveals first downloadable content plans for fight night round 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    ****.. now all these button mashers gon be back, and ppl r gon have to struggle with these chumps who dont have no skills just cuz they can pound the buttons like hell. imagine bodyspamming with the buttons... bs
    Not as bad as the parrying system in round 3.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      I'm thinking the buttons will most likely be CONFIG 3 from Fight Night Round 3, which ultimately makes it even worse for my opponents.
      DAMMIT

i want config 4

either way, this is GREAT.... cheers EA for listening to the fans!

now just think about getting me "in the ring" mode

Comment

Yeah this is great.

No new boxers, but a few sliders which won't do anything, and a training gym.

All for a great price of £4.99.

You are paying extra for things which should have been in the game in the first place. Screw EA.

Comment

****.. now all these button mashers gon be back, and ppl r gon have to struggle with these chumps who dont have no skills just cuz they can pound the buttons like hell. imagine bodyspamming with the buttons... bs
          and it takes skills to wiggle a joy stick?

It's a video game.

Comment

I think if TPC taught us anything is that "button mashers" is not exclusive to Buttons. TPC there are stick mashers and there is NO difference.

This button mashing BS excuse has been laid to rest.

Comment

if you thought online play is already bad with the amount of spam punching, just wait until buttons are back in. smh

Comment

Originally posted by veteran420 View Post
                DAMMIT

i want config 4

either way, this is GREAT.... cheers EA for listening to the fans!

now just think about getting me "in the ring" mode
                agreed config 4 is the best. 700-8 online fnr3

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  if you thought online play is already bad with the amount of spam punching, just wait until buttons are back in. smh
                  it going to be a million times worse....so much spamming.

Comment

there are stick mashers too..!! all they do is body spam... fk that

Comment

Working...
                    X