Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like Im the only one who thinks Kirkland would beat Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Im the only one who thinks Kirkland would beat Paul Williams?

We know Williams track record vs south paws.. They cant miss..
    I dont think you want to be trading with Kirkland..

Williams doesnt use his height so his reach advantage will be useless...

I think Kirkland sleeps him in similar fashion Sergio did..

And Im pretty sure vegas would have Williams as the underdog..

Fight will be action packed for sure, FOTY potential.. One thing for sure it wont be going 12

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    We know Williams track record vs south paws.. They cant miss..
    I dont think you want to be trading with Kirkland..

Williams doesnt use his height so his reach advantage will be useless...

I think Kirkland sleeps him in similar fashion Sergio did..

And Im pretty sure vegas would have Williams as the underdog..

Fight will be action packed for sure, FOTY potential.. One thing for sure it wont be going 12
    kirkland who looked rather slow and sluggish against molina?? i see p-will teeing off at will

Comment

No way. Southpaw + massive power = Kirkland win.

Comment

No you're not the only one. Williams leaves his chin out there while throwing tons of punches = recipe for a Kirkland KO.

Comment

Naw. Thats a good fight Kirkland should be the favorite in. Both of em got cracked jaws so I would love watchin that fight for as loong as it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I honestly don't see how Williams beats Kirkland.

If Williams used his reach, that would be one thing. But Williams mixes it up on the inside which will play right into Kirkland's hands. Williams also doesn't hold for dear life like Molina, but fights like a man. That will also play into Kirkland's hands.

WIlliams has proved over and over again that he can be hit, despite his massive reach and height advantage. Only 2-3 of Kirkland's fights have ever seen the 12th round. What does this tell you? He has power and if he touches you, he will hurt you. I don't see Williams lasting with Kirk. His fights with Martinez and Lara took a lot out of him. So what he beat "The Flude" Ishida. That doesn't change anything in my book.

I'm surprised at all the people not realizing Kirkland was held 118 times and suffered a massive injury against Molina and is now overlooking him. The Ishida fight is history.

If it's one thing Kirkland has shown us is if you fight him toe to toe like a man, you will not last. Williams will do this and will land punches, but so will Kirkland. Kirkland's will be greater and will overwhelm Paul.
            this............

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
              kirkland who looked rather slow and sluggish against molina?? i see p-will teeing off at will
              The kirkland who suffered two tears in his shoulder. Did you ever think maybe that's why he looked slow? It's kind of hard to punch when you have torn muscles in your shoulder, don't you think?

Do you think possibly the 118 clinches slowed him down also?

Comment

Kirkland wins it imo.

Comment

Kirkland sucks imo even a semi shot Pwill outworks and beats Kirkland who doesnt hit that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Kirkland sucks imo even a semi shot Pwill outworks and beats Kirkland who doesnt hit that hard.
                    what good is being a southpaw if yout their to be hit no head-movement in kirk

Comment

Working...
                    X