No announcement yet.

**The Official Orlando Magic Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Official Orlando Magic Thread**

In this thread we talk about Magic, Orlando Magic.

First we beat the Bulls, then we beat the Heat. Now we are going to do it all over again next week!

D12 is gone by next week son

Comment

I'll send Steve Nash for Nelson and a couple draft picks. Might help Howard stay happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I'll send Steve Nash for Nelson and a couple draft picks. Might help Howard stay happy.
        Why you trying to get rid of Nash, he's the only player you got left down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
          Why you trying to get rid of Nash, he's the only player you got left down there.
          Rumor is Orlando was interested and Nash could always go free agent on Phoenix this summer.

Comment

Damn, would give you you Nelson and a couple draft picks for the old man any day. Hes still got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Damn, would give you you Nelson and a couple draft picks for the old man any day. Hes still got it.
              Nash and Howard would make quite a pair. Phoenix isn't going anywhere soon, it would be a good time to rebuild.

Comment

Nash and Howard would make quite a pair. Phoenix isn't going anywhere soon, it would be a good time to rebuild.
                I think we need a new PF first. Nelson is good with us, but Hedo is too damn inconsistent. He has too many bad games and eats 11mil from out cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                  I think we need a new PF first. Nelson is good with us, but Hedo is too damn inconsistent. He has too many bad games and eats 11mil from out cap.
                  Didn't Phoenix unload Hedo on Orlando with Richardson? Hedo's going to be hard to get rid of.

Comment

Didn't Phoenix unload Hedo on Orlando with Richardson? Hedo's going to be hard to get rid of.
                    I know. I like the guy a lot, but he isn't worth it. We traded him to Toronoto, but they sent him right back to us when things didn't work out.

Comment

Working...
                    X