Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better knowledge in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better knowledge in boxing?

bozz or MARKBNLV?
    MARKBNLV
    53.73%
    bozz
    46.27%

markblv without a shadow of a doubt.

Comment

lmaaaaoooo pliz vote 4 bozz!!!!!!! 9-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rorymac vote 4 ur lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lmaaaaoooo bozz voted 4 himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by hu r u?; 09-30-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

get in there, bozzy the lad.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
            get in there, bozzy the lad.
            I voted for mark too ...I don't consider myself as an boxing expert I never claimed that..but one thing I know is that pac is ducking mayweather lol

Comment

most definitely markbnlv.

bozz=nuthugger.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                I voted for mark too ...I don't consider myself as an boxing expert I never claimed that..but one thing I know is that pac is ducking mayweather lol
                i'd say this brings your boxing knowledge up a bit in my eyes, but it'd be ever better if you spoke the truth

pac is ducking floyd

AND

Floyd is ducking pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  most definitely markbnlv.

bozz=nuthugger.
                  we hear a lot about how mark is a boxing expert. but that's mainly from mark himself. i haven't seen much evidence of his expertise. he likes barrera a lot apparently. who doesn't?

but i hear he spars 10 rounds at 5am, so that's ok. seems a bit unlikely, but wtf do i know, i'm no pro. i have a friend who's making his pro debut on one of ricky hatton's cards at the kc stadium at the end of october, and he's never sparred at 5am aither, but wtf does he know. if i didn't know better, i'd say mark had watched one too many mayweather 24/7 episodes and thought it'd be cool to say he does his training in the small hours just like floyd. but mark's not the kinda guy to say stupid stuff just to impress people online.

BUT, mark IS a nuthugger. he just conceals it a lot so that he doesn't look bad, but if you're observant of nsb, you'll notice that every so often his partiality boils over in nsb. i don't give a ****, i'll admit it, i'm a floyd nuthugger too (i'm also a kennedy mckinney, aaron pryor and a bunch of other fighters nuthugger), but i still know more about the sport than 99% of wapakmantards in this place. no need to be ashamed or hide it. i know floyd would happily pop manny in the face all night if only the fat toad arum wasn't the real barrier to a fight happening.

there's not much to pick between them, imo. i'd flip a coin, but bozz is a muslim, so that decides it.

Comment

Mark defo, Bozz is just a troll who I would make gargle my warm freshly spilled seed if I ever ran into him in a public bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                    X