No announcement yet.

Ward will make Direll his girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Ward is 100 times better than Dirrell. Better stamina and better hand speed = Dirrel biting the dust like Freddie Mercury.
    Hand Speed: Dirrell > Ward

Stamina: We will see. So far, Dirrell has been in w/ better pressure fighters who are more mentally tough to wear opponents down.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      youre right....and i think none of the super six could beat zgahe.........lucian bute on the other hand could be better than zaghe......but thats just me....
      Ward and Bute may be fighting each other down the line depending on what happens in this tourney. The supermiddle weight has a lot of talented fighters, right now I honestly don't know who the best is so thats why I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Comment

All that matters is that Ward and Dirrell are by far the best in the tournament and that the winner at the end will be an American with an exciting skillset.

I wonder if it's within the rules of the tournament for Ward to forfeit his next fight to Dirrell instead of fighting him?

If Ward beats Green he will have enough points to advance already, maybe he will want to see his buddy advance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          youre right....and i think none of the super six could beat zgahe.........lucian bute on the other hand could be better than zaghe......but thats just me....
          Lucian Butte is nice. I think at some point him & Ward will meet for supremacy. That is 1 I will gladly pay for!

Comment

I don't know about all that Dirrell is a lot better than I thought he boxed beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              The boy can't fight on the inside. ward will get in his cheast, and beat him up on the inside. If Direll gets on the outside, then guess what? Ward is the better boxer there too, and will hold his own from far out.
              You're forgetting Dirrell's greatest asset on the inside

His Gumby stratagy, as soon as Ward gets inside Dirrell will look like a icecube melting into a pool of water at Ward's feet. If he was scared of Froch on the inside his legs will turn into bubblegum and he'll crumble to the ground so the ref can order him to his feet and break them.

Ward's inside game................nullified. Checkmate.

Comment

Wheres that gif of Dirrel weaving, rolling, and slippiong past 13 straight AA punches. He's not going to just be punished on the inside. His defense is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                  Lucian Butte is nice. I think at some point him & Ward will meet for supremacy. That is 1 I will gladly pay for!
                  for sure......

Comment

You guys actually think Ward can outbox Dirrell on the outside? We'll see, Ward is good but I don't think he's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                      I don't know about all that Dirrell is a lot better than I thought he boxed beautiful
                      He is alot better now, I hate how choose to fight against Froch. Weather that was by choice or inexperience who knows, but he allow Froch to get that decision by not being active enough at times. He was more active with the last couple of rounds in that fight. I hated Froch/Dirrell, it looked kind of like Dirrells performance against Stevens which people do not like!

He looked like he literally ran most of the fight against Froch, but he fought beautifully against AA... Too bad about the final results in a DQ win though... Doubt anyone wants to win like that. But his performance was looking pretty solid before that.

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      You guys actually think Ward can outbox Dirrell on the outside? We'll see, Ward is good but I don't think he's that good.
                      Ward probably wants to fight Dirrell in a close-quarters the majority of the fight. If its on the outside Dirrell will dictate the pace of the fight. If its on the inside Ward will win... Will see what happens.

Fight highly favors Ward if he does alot of his inside fighting, but if Dirrell fights on the outside and controls the pace of the fight then wards gonna be ****ed.
                      Last edited by SoldierWarrior; 03-29-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X