• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    It would go to the championship rounds.
    at 147???..

HELL NO!..

Collazo (a very very good WW) doesn't pack too much power and had Hatton on queer street in those "championship rounds"

Cotto would work Hatton and get him out within 6 I believe..147 is just not for the fatman..although his body work could slow down Cotto..but that would only leave him open for the left hook to the head..then LIGHTS OUT!..

Comment

Yes, Hatton looks done and his punch resistance is gone but i still want to see this fight LOL. I think Cotto would win but IMO Hatton would make a better fist of it then he did against Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone?
      You joking ?

Cotto would inflict worse pain on Hatton, Hatton was knocked out by Pac/Mayweather so he did not feel all that much, Cotto would punish him then knock him out.

Comment

I used to want the fight when they were both undefeated,I have no interest anymore

Comment

Hatton got this by KO

Comment

That's all well and good mate. Cotto hasn't KTFO anyone in god knows how long.
            OMG? three fights ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              You joking ?

Cotto would inflict worse pain on Hatton, Hatton was knocked out by Pac/Mayweather so he did not feel all that much, Cotto would punish him then knock him out.
              I'm sorry, but i would be very surprised if Cotto maneged to nail Hatton as bad as Pacquiao did?

These guys styles gel IMO. It would make for a good fight IMO, with Cotto winning on decision or stoppage. Don't see Cotto KOing him - Sorry, even if Hatton's punch resistance is gone.

Comment

That's all well and good mate. Cotto hasn't KTFO anyone in god knows how long.
                you gotta consider the fighters he fought though.jennigs is an out fighter, plaster had a granite chin, clottey was born with an army helmet for a skull.

Comment

Originally posted by tis4u2envy View Post
                  OMG? three fights ago...
                  A TKO win over Michael Jennings isn't a KFTO win.

Comment

I'm sorry, but i would be very surprised if Cotto maneged to nail Hatton as bad as Pacquiao did?

These guys styles gel IMO. It would make for a good fight IMO, with Cotto winning on decision or stoppage. Don't see Cotto KOing him - Sorry, even if Hatton's punch resistance is gone.

You dont see Cotto Ko'ing him ? Hatton has been knocked silly 2x and he was wobbling against Juan Lazcano from body and head shots.

Cotto would not KO in such a devastating fashion but he would break him to the body then take him out.

Hatton is done at top level.

Comment

Yes, Hatton looks done and his punch resistance is gone but i still want to see this fight LOL. I think Cotto would win but IMO Hatton would make a better fist of it then he did against Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Anyone?
                      IF Cotto loses the PACMAN fight ( which I doubt he will) the Cotto/ Hatton fight will happen.

The other "big name" option Hatton has is if Marquez loses against Mayweather

Regardless if it is Cotto or Marquez Hatton will be KO again!

Comment

Working...
                      X