• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emanuel Augustus Wins 2 ESPN Awards !

Photobucket

***PRESS RELEASE***

***RE-POST OFTEN***

***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

EMANUEL AUGUSTUS WINS THE ESPN FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS AWARDS FOR FIGHT OF THE DECADE & THE MOST MEMORABLE FIGHTER !!

Las Vegas, Nevada (September 6, 2008) "Slick" Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC want to congratulate their fighter current WBO oriental welterweight champion Emanuel Augustus on winning the prestigious ESPN Friday Night Fight awards for Fight of The Decade and Most Memorable Fighter.

Emanuel Augustus along with Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC would like to thank everyone at ESPN and the boxing fans worldwide who voted for Emanuel Augustus. We would also like to thanks the other fighters who were nominated "Irish" Mickey Ward, Omar Sheika, James Toney, Zab Judah, Sam Peter, Vinny Pazienza & Ray Oliveira. To be mentioned in the same sentence as these fighters is truly a incredible honor.

Nick Sampson & Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "The boxing fans worldwide have spoken and their voices have been heard loud and clear. This proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that Emanuel Augustus is one of the most exciting and entertaining television fighters of his era. Emanuel Augustus is currently a promotional free agent. Any promoter who wants to sign a fighter who is ready to win a world title, with a solid fanbase, who sells tickets and gets in the ring and makes exciting and entertaining fights get in touch with Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC."

Emanuel Augustus says "Winning the ESPN Friday Night Fights awards for Fight of The Decade & Most Memorable fighter feels great because I never expected to win such a coveted award."

Nick Sampson and Macke Roberts of Sin City Sports & Entertainment LLC says "By relocating to Las Vegas to train under Roger Mayweather and now winning ESPN's Friday Night Fights, Fight of The Decade and The Most Memorable Fighter awards, Emanuel Augustus is on the right path to achieving boxing greatness. We plan to ride all of this positive momentum to a spectacular world title victory."

Emanuel Augustus says "By winning these ESPN awards I hope to increase my fan base and marketability, to build my mainstream appeal and to secure a big money world title fight opportunity."

Emanuel Augustus Friday Night Fights Highlights
    http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/...goryId=2491554

To find out the latest news and updates on Emanuel "The Drunken Master" Augustus visit his official headquarters at http://www.fightfan.com

Nick Sampson
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment
    E-mail: sincityboxing_1@yahoo.com
    Ph#(906)235-0472

Macke Roberts
    Sin City Sports & Entertainment
    E-mail: sincityboxing_2@yahoo.com
    Ph#(702)372-8450

yea hes pretty much my favorite fighter of the last few years.

Comment

i'm happy for him.
      but nothing was mentioned by him or espn crew about him winning the oriental wbo or something belt recently. i know its a stinker of a belt but still.

Comment

congrats to him........he deserves it

Comment

Gratz to Augustus, hopefully we see him in a title fight or two before he retires.

Comment

Working...
          X