No announcement yet.

The real truth about Broners resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    reason i bring up valero is cause even though broner is undefeated with a pretty bad resume and 1 true undebatable victory, lol, hes already ranked as a p4p fighter while valero would neverbe mentioned as a top p4p fighter, lol, i dont know who and how can the fighters mentioned on broners resume be worthy of p4p mention for broner(Valero wasnt and his resume sukked as bad while being undefeated aswell)
    you crazy man, Valero had a better record than Broner? you gotta be kidding me, he is only 23 and is already a multi division champion you truly cannot be serious with this comparison, i liked Valero too but this sounds more like irrational hate on Broner

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
      you crazy man, Valero had a better record than Broner? you gotta be kidding me, he is only 23 and is already a multi division champion you truly cannot be serious with this comparison, i liked Valero too but this sounds more like irrational hate on Broner
      they are both undefeated, none of them are better in terms of resume cause they are both undefeated, lol, my problem is that people right now are claiming broners opponents(who are not any good at all) have gotten people to given broner so much attention as broner being the next savior of boxing, lol,

cant people wait to call broner the next great somebody after he does something great, lol, all ive seen so far is broner beating 1 real legit opponent(de marco), broner almost losing to a limited fighter(ponce and quintero) and a 5'2 midget embarassing broner on hbo for a couple of rounds.

besides, lol, many people thought broner got beat on those 2 close fights, look at the poll options and youll see what i mean

Comment

Broner and Guerrero are taking Abner Mares and Carl Froch spot on the P4P list

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          No hate here you are the hater because you only see the color of his skin and think people are hating on broner. broner talks big, acts big and thinks he is may but looks like crap. I thought highly of broner skill until he fought reeves he got tagged flush to many times, it appears he can't fight on the front foot very well and he likes to get screwed in the a$$ from the front since he legs are way to far apart. He has flaws and because people point them out doest mean they are haters. He has fought nothing but bums and don't give me that crap that demarco was the legit 135 champ. The real champ has been and still is Vazquez.

Where did i even mention anything about the color of his skin?

Oooh he has flaws??? Seriously? I mean like seriously?? Wow, for a second there i actually thought Broner was the perfect fighter with not a single flaw in his game.

He was taking the fcking p1ss against Rees, let's not kid ourselves. Rees fought a tough fight and credit to him for a brave performance but Broner was on another planet. Don't judge what kind of flaws he has from that performance. If you want to look for some flaws go look at the PDL fight.

No one is saying Broner is the perfect fighter who is perfect in every single way. All im saying is he's a huge talent and one i hope to see lighting up our sport for years to come. Not because of the color of his skin. I think the same way about Canelo. About any other fighter who looks like he will provide me and my fellow boxing fans with many entertaining fights over the years.

And if you think Broner looks like crap then i'd hate to know your opinion on other fighters. Your blinded by hate. Broner looks spectacular, and you know that deep down.

Oh and by the way, he fought a guy called Rees, not Reeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Where did i even mention anything about the color of his skin?

Oooh he has flaws??? Seriously? I mean like seriously?? Wow, for a second there i actually thought Broner was the perfect fighter with not a single flaw in his game.

He was taking the fcking p1ss against Rees, let's not kid ourselves. Rees fought a tough fight and credit to him for a brave performance but Broner was on another planet. Don't judge what kind of flaws he has from that performance. If you want to look for some flaws go look at the PDL fight.

No one is saying Broner is the perfect fighter who is perfect in every single way. All im saying is he's a huge talent and one i hope to see lighting up our sport for years to come. Not because of the color of his skin. I think the same way about Canelo. About any other fighter who looks like he will provide me and my fellow boxing fans with many entertaining fights over the years.

And if you think Broner looks like crap then i'd hate to know your opinion on other fighters. Your blinded by hate. Broner looks spectacular, and you know that deep down.

Oh and by the way, he fought a guy called Rees, not Reeves.
            Broner did not look spectacular in the fight against the midget, he finished him off in a incredible fashion but broner was seriously getting embarassed in the first couple rounds, lol, it did not look good at all when some tiny man like gavin was clokking with combinations all over broners face, lol, gavin looked dominant for the first 2 rounds but gavins lakk of size showed after awhile , thats when he started to just obliberate gavins shortcomings in the size disadvantage department

Comment

Broner did not look spectacular in the fight against the midget, he finished him off in a incredible fashion but broner was seriously getting embarassed in the first couple rounds, lol, it did not look good at all when some tiny man like gavin was clokking with combinations all over broners face, lol, gavin looked dominant for the first 2 rounds but gavins lakk of size showed after awhile , thats when he started to just obliberate gavins shortcomings in the size disadvantage department
              Yeah but you know as well as i do that Broner didn't even get out of 1st gear in the first few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Yeah but you know as well as i do that Broner didn't even get out of 1st gear in the first few rounds.
                he was still getting humiliated by a seriously outmatched , undersized and way way overly unfavored joke of a underdog,lol, the beginning of the fight looked like broner was being embarassed, lol, it was embassing and even the hbo crew were talking about how ****y the lil midget was while humiliated the over favorite skillful favorite adrien, lol, this fight was a setbakk for adrien, lol, adrien finished remarkably but the way the midget exposed adrien was just not the thing people in general expected to see from adrien
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-22-2013, 04:18 AM.

Comment

he was still getting humiliated by a seriously outmatched , undersized and way way overly unfavored joke of a underdog,lol, the beginning of the fight looked like broner was being embarassed, lol, it was embassing and even the hbo crew were talking about how ****y the lil midget was while humiliated the over favorite skillful favorite adrien, lol, this fight was a setbakk for adrien, lol, adrien finished remarkably but the way the midget exposed adrien was just not the thing people in general expected to see from adrien
                  Pretty much what people expected to see.

Comment

Found this sitting in the corner you know what they say polls don't lie.

Comment

Here's the point blank truth;

It's terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X