Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    This scum:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...810017&sk=wall

Worse thing is, I knew him. He worked in the same restaurant for a couple years. He was always in and out of jail. I knew he was a low life, but to murder someone like Tom, unbelievable.

Story:
    http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/m...epu-ar-402574/
    Damn H, that's heavy. Sorry to hear.

So just to get it straight, Seagraves killed your friend and later took his own life along with his girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Damn H, that's heavy. Sorry to hear.

So just to get it straight, Seagraves killed your friend and later took his own life along with his girlfriend?
      Yes. Real piece of work, eh?

Comment

Just read an article that he stole $4,000 from the restraunt. He bought a $3.3k motorcycle with the money. He posted 2 pictures after the murder with him on the bike. When his friends asked where he got it, he responded that hes doing "big things in the sunshine state."

Remarkable.

Comment

Just read an article that he stole $4,000 from the restraunt. He bought a $3.3k motorcycle with the money. He posted 2 pictures after the murder with him on the bike. When his friends asked where he got it, he responded that hes doing "big things in the sunshine state."

Remarkable.
          First off I'm sorry about your friend Tom, and secondly any misinterpretation based on something I typed on like the first page.

But read me.

The situation is poison and a loss. Just remember that anyone who would murder someone over essentially a MOTORCYCLE is scum.

All that needs to be stated and I'm pretty sure you're a smart guy. Smart people don't WASTE TIME being a player in a game that belongs to someone who is scum.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You think (not a patronizing question) people don't know what kind of person it takes to murder an average joe over 3-4 grand?

That's a lowlife.

Nobody respects them, some people might fear them, but for the most part it's written in chalk that he'll get what's coming to him.

No superstition............at all. None of that Karma talk etc, if you do that kind of thing..................you're ****ed. I promise he'll get his.

He'll do something equally as worthless in the future and get paid back whatever he invested in being evil.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This scum:
              http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...810017&sk=wall

Worse thing is, I knew him. He worked in the same restaurant for a couple years. He was always in and out of jail. I knew he was a low life, but to murder someone like Tom, unbelievable.

Story:
              http://www2.tbo.com/news/news/2012/m...epu-ar-402574/
              What a piece of shit! A true low life scumbag.

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              You think (not a patronizing question) people don't know what kind of person it takes to murder an average joe over 3-4 grand?

That's a lowlife.

Nobody respects them, some people might fear them, but for the most part it's written in chalk that he'll get what's coming to him.

No superstition............at all. None of that Karma talk etc, if you do that kind of thing..................you're ****ed. I promise he'll get his.

He'll do something equally as worthless in the future and get paid back whatever he invested in being evil.
              Did you read the article? He and his pregnant GF are dead.

Comment

Working...
              X