No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne says he hates Jeremy Lin. Calls him Lin Ladan----->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dail...eadline-writer

• The ESPN employee responsible for our Mobile headline has been dismissed.

• The ESPNEWS anchor has been suspended for 30 days.

• The radio commentator is not an ESPN employee.

Comment

Lin's team is utter crap, he just looks great by comparison. Put Kobe in that joke of a team and he'll look like a basketball god.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        7 turnovers today.
        he also had 5 steals, so that's more like 2 to's.

Comment

a friend told me that he watched knicks game because of jeremy lin and he said when he watched him there LIN was a total different guy in the real side. he said he was ****y as fawk. whining most of the time and cussing out like a motherfawker on the side line. since he got this spotlight on him he turned into a ****y prick. i was like "but he seems so humble on interviews" my friend told me that was he thought too but no.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Lin's team is utter crap, he just looks great by comparison. Put Kobe in that joke of a team and he'll look like a basketball god.
            right. which is why they beat the lakers and just beat the mavs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
              a friend told me that he watched knicks game because of jeremy lin and he said when he watched him there LIN was a total different guy in the real side. he said he was ****y as fawk. whining most of the time and cussing out like a motherfawker on the side line. since he got this spotlight on him he turned into a ****y prick. i was like "but he seems so humble on interviews" my friend told me that was he thought too but no.

i take it you've never played team sports.

Comment

And now I ask myself, why would I care what a lyric slurring troglodyte with the intellectual output of a cabbage says?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  This post is ******ed. So you're saying a guy is winning with a garbage team and that's a bad thing. And that kobe would do better when lin just beat him and kobe DOESN'T have a garbage team?

are you 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                    wtf???lol...

Comment

This is the same idiot that was partying with the Mavs after saying he was rooting for the Heat, .

How people take this clown serious is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X