No announcement yet.

Arum "If Jones beats lujan, he is a potebtial Pacquiao canditate"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    One day its "Pacquiao is avoiding african americans." The next day its Mosley the first ballot HOFer is too old, Bradley the undefeated #1 ranked 140 champ is easy work and Mike jones the undefeated WW who beat Soto Karass twice and if he gets past Lujan ain't good enough.

Make up yall damn minds sheez

Berto got beat by Pacquiaos old sparring partner and floyd said Pacquiao was next only to have nightmares and **** himself and the next day told everybody he never said it

The truth is Pac beats every african american at 140 and 147 in the same night easy work
    Was Mosley too old for Floyd?

Comment

Bob Arum has the right to do what ever he wants with Pacquiao's career.
      If you don't like it then you don't have to watch it.

Let him put Pac in PPV fights with the likes of Jones and see if I would buy that crap.

Comment

Wins over fringe contenders (maybe even gatekeepers) Soto Karass and Lujan get you Pacman?
        Every fight Manny does that's not Mayweather is gonna get him criticized, and it should.

Comment

One day its "Pacquiao is avoiding african americans." The next day its Mosley the first ballot HOFer is too old, Bradley the undefeated #1 ranked 140 champ is easy work and Mike jones the undefeated WW who beat Soto Karass twice and if he gets past Lujan ain't good enough.

Berto got beat by Pacquiaos old sparring partner and floyd said Pacquiao was next only to have nightmares and **** himself and the next day told everybody he never said it

The truth is Pac beats every african american at 140 and 147 in the same night easy work
          Adds to ignore list.

Comment

this is just a good example of throwing somebody's name out there, nothing else.

Comment

**** is lame...but i doubt arum is serious about it ...i mean , cmon whos gonna buy that ****?...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                **** is lame...but i doubt arum is serious about it ...i mean , cmon whos gonna buy that ****?...
                fans bought clottey,margarito,mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  fans bought clottey,margarito,mosley.
                  well, clottey, margarito, and mosley are no god damn mike jones...

Comment

This is what happens when stars become bigger then the sport. They dont' take chances.

Comment

Sir, Congratulations you just won JACKASS OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X