No announcement yet.

bored of Ortiz's story now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT! 50 Cent...WHY THE FUK IS HE ON THE SHOW?

Shouldn't he be working on a Album or filming Bad Straight To DVD Movies We get it, you and Mayweather are like Brothers...OK WE GET IT! Now Go Away!

but at least Mayweather side is ENTERTAINING though, Ortiz side is: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I really don't see it.

Comment

agreed.

i like ortiz but i don't give a crap about his childhood or his brother the truck driver.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
        First time i heard i was like 'wow, fair play to the guy, but it isnt the first rags to riches story we've heard in boxing'

Now all he seems to do is talk about how nothing fazes him, nothing has ever stopped him from doing what he wants in life because of how his character shaped his career, that his mother and father said this n that, that he looked after his brother blah blah blah blah

Its like he thinks hes the only person to ever comes through some adversity. Aint no 'momma gone n left me' story is going to help him in the fight. What is he going to sit down in between rounds and think of Poppa Ortiz shouting at him as child and rise up like some sort of God of War???

its boring now...
        Floyd's complaining aswell. The thing is if Floyd actually had some education he would be more entertaining. I'm sorry but Floyd bragging about money is sooo played out. Who wants to just watch 24/7 for Floyds dumbazz ignorant comments? Floyd is boring at this point aswell. His style is boring aswell. If you don't chase him he looks like ****. If Floyd's finding it boring than he should pick up his own promoting. I've only seen Ortiz on 24/7 once. I've seen nothing change with Floyd in 5 different 24/7 episodes. Floyd is still saying the same **** he was when he fought Oscar. The guy is not this flamboyant entertainer that everyone thinks he is. They need to fool the public to sell tickets. that means your not a ticket seller.
        Last edited by xAUGUSTUSx; 09-04-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          First time i heard i was like 'wow, fair play to the guy, but it isnt the first rags to riches story we've heard in boxing'

Now all he seems to do is talk about how nothing fazes him, nothing has ever stopped him from doing what he wants in life because of how his character shaped his career, that his mother and father said this n that, that he looked after his brother blah blah blah blah

Its like he thinks hes the only person to ever comes through some adversity. Aint no 'momma gone n left me' story is going to help him in the fight. What is he going to sit down in between rounds and think of Poppa Ortiz shouting at him as child and rise up like some sort of God of War???

its boring now...
          muh****er.... HBO gotta milk that shiet... white people like to hear sob stories.

Comment

Working...
          X