Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten boxers that have disappointed me most in modern times...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Danny Williams? WTH?

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Joan Guzman

I used to love Joan at one stage... I was a Guzfan, you might say. But even despite all the weight issues, this is a guy who has successfully made a career "hiding between the cracks". The guy's negotiated a way up through the divisions fighting the point of least possible resistance so often I'd swear he was Welsh.

This guy had all the potential in the world... but was content to piss up a rope. **** you, Joan.
      ... and that call continues to be exonerated by yer man. I haven't seen last night's fight, I heard he performed a tribute act to Victor Ortiz?

Go **** yourself, Joan.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        No Danny Williams? WTH?

Poet
        The man who KO'd an '88 prime Tyson (brought forward in a split in the space-time continuum)? The man who TKO'd Vitali Klitschko for three and a half years? The man so feared in his division that no top heavyweight ever calls him out?

Tell me what that man has done to disappoint me.

Comment

The man who KO'd an '88 prime Tyson (brought forward in a split in the space-time continuum)? The man who TKO'd Vitali Klitschko for three and a half years? The man so feared in his division that no top heavyweight ever calls him out?

Tell me what that man has done to disappoint me.
          :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9:

Comment

See, I was never disappointed in Harrison because I don't follow the olympics and he always looked iffy. Skilled, but decidedly iffy.

It's like if you saw a tramp walking down the street covered in piss and shit. You wouldn't be "disappointed", because it's what you'd expect, right? You'd just wish him well, see him on his way with a quarter, and congratulate him on his SD victory against Rockin'.

This is my all time favorite thread.

I love how you're such a **** to Rockin' lol.

Comment

He deserves it though, don't he?

Comment

Rockin'.

When he out-pointed Bob "The Toilet Cleaner" McGee in the McDonald's parking lot, I was impressed. I thought his career would take off. Then he started taking easier fights, like the the guy who washes the lettuce, a very faded Dinner Jacket Frog and a rotted turd on a string.

I expected better.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Rockin'.

When he out-pointed Bob "The Toilet Cleaner" McGee in the McDonald's parking lot, I was impressed. I thought his career would take off. Then he started taking easier fights, like the the guy who washes the lettuce, a very faded Dinner Jacket Frog and a rotted turd on a string.

I expected better.
                  I actually LOL'd at that ****.

"The guy who washes the lettuce". **** me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Rockin'.

I expected better.
                    yeah, I guess throwing fists with Oba Carr, Salmaci, Corey Johnson, Bronco, Crutchfield, Pappilion, Andreas and Toney among many others is something that you could pull off. I don't think so.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      yeah, I guess throwing fists with Oba Carr, Salmaci, Corey Johnson, Bronco, Crutchfield, Pappilion, Andreas and Toney among many others is something that you could pull off. I don't think so.........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X