Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Pacquiao-Marquez could touch 1.3mil and Cotto-Margo around 550,000.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only idiots think Floyd ortiz makes more tham Pac jmm

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      Cotto comes out for the press conferences and on fight week, aside from that he stays away from the media in his Florida camp.

Bob doesn't have him on the Jimmy Kimmel Show and all sort of media tour like he has Pacquiao on whenever he has a PPV. Yet, he's still the 3rd biggest draw in boxing.
      Sorry,But dont think it would be a good idea to have him on those
      shows.Miguel is a very serious and is a very boring guy.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Sorry,But dont think it would be a good idea to have him on those
        shows.Miguel is a very serious and is a very boring guy.
        Not to mention the average American audience doesn't know the hell Miguel Cotto is.

Comment

Who the F knows Ortiz? Floyd sold that fight on his own while Pacquiao had a recognized name among hardcore and casual fans, a great fighter in JMM to promote the fight.

Comment

Who the F knows Ortiz? Floyd sold that fight on his own while Pacquiao had a recognized name among hardcore and casual fans, a great fighter in JMM to promote the fight.
            Yeah but ortiz knows english and is more intersting then cotto in
            a odd way lol

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              Yeah but ortiz knows english and is more intersting then cotto in
              a odd way lol
              I was replying to the *******. WTF does Cotto have to do with Ortiz and Mayweather/Pac PPV numbers.

You Mexicans in NSB and your inferiority complex, wherever there is a thread related to a PRcan you feel the need to start talking BS out of your asses just to say something bad about us.

Comment

I was replying to the *******. WTF does Cotto have to do with Ortiz and Mayweather/Pac PPV numbers.

You Mexicans in NSB and your inferiority complex, wherever there is a thread related to a PRcan you feel the need to start talking BS out of your asses just to say something bad about us.
                You're calling me a *******?

Why don't you relax, you're throwing a temper tantrum. Here, have this

Comment

Imagine if Cotto had a yap like Mayorga

Comment

Aye fck u muthafcker,I got no problems with ricans and wasint talking
                    shlt u puto

Comment

It's fair numbers for cotto consdering how close his ppv is to chirstmas . Wish they waited for The PR parade.

Comment

Working...
                      X