Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, any Arby's suggestions? What should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    great stoner food over there...lived off of that and Jack In The Box during college
    *****! You musta been ballin in college, I was on a Top Ramen and egg diet during college!

Oh *****, I was up in your hood this weekend, Mak. My girl got married at a place called Castaway, its off Harvard? Nice spot. Open bar and mad single women!

Struck out tho. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      DAMNIT i can't wait to get home so i can get soe jack in the crack! LOVE their shyt! and htey have strawberry soda!

also, chick-fil-a. . . they use peanut oil and have the best chicken. . . DAMN i miss home! not much longer. . .

when i go to Jack, i order the Sourdough combo...i ask them to add an extra patty for a dollar more...its becomes a double...then get curly seasoned fries with ranch...game over

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        DAMNIT i can't wait to get home so i can get soe jack in the crack! LOVE their shyt! and htey have strawberry soda!

also, chick-fil-a. . . they use peanut oil and have the best chicken. . . DAMN i miss home! not much longer. . .
        For some reason, I always crave Chick fil a on sundays. Fml!

Comment

no trip to Arby's is complete without curly fries

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            *****! You musta been ballin in college, I was on a Top Ramen and egg diet during college!

Oh *****, I was up in your hood this weekend, Mak. My girl got married at a place called Castaway, its off Harvard? Nice spot. Open bar and mad single women!

Struck out tho. Haha!

during college, i was workin at a movie theater and we used to run scams by reselling tickets and popcorn bags

i was 19 makin somethin like $25/hr

and yes, Castaway is a GREAT spot...did you guys go to the outside patio? you could see the whole valley from that view

Comment

Arbys gave me food poisoning so I haven't ate there in quite some time. Last thing I got was that philly sub they had and it was solid. Most of their stuff is good.

Comment

during college, i was workin at a movie theater and we used to run scams by reselling tickets and popcorn bags

and yes, Castaway is a GREAT spot...did you guys go to the outside patio? you could see the whole valley from that view
                LOL, At the movie theater I worked out I found it to be disgusting that we re-used popcorn and just reheated it. Alot of the times ppl came back complaining that the popcorn tasted like ****. We would put popcorn into plastic bags and then a day later just reheat them. Are all movie theaters cheap like that?

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                  LOL, At the movie theater I worked out I found it to be disgusting that we re-used popcorn and just reheated it. Alot of the times ppl came back complaining that the popcorn tasted like ****. We would put popcorn into plastic bags and then a day later just reheat them. Are all movie theaters cheap like that?

we used to do that **** too

put them in large garbage bags during closing time...it was usually used for that 1st morning rush the next day

but stale popcorn should have been the least of our customers' worries...we used to grab used popcorn bags from the trash and resell that **** LOL!!!

Comment

That's some ballin right there! Those were the days. I used to sell stuff on ebay i got from my work (sportmart). But it all went to my car and tuition.

Yeah man, really classy joint. It was night time so the view was dope. The ladies were all on their best behavior since most of 'em with they families.

Had to drive home buzzed and I was *****tin bricks. Mad traffic because the SC/UCLA game, cops all over the 5.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      For some reason, I always crave Chick fil a on sundays. Fml!
                      lol me too. . . dont u live in LA? thry got em out there?

Comment

Working...
                      X