Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: "Amir Khan needs to CHECK himself!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spitballa View Post
    no, hes saying it because its part of boxing you fuking idiot. Its called trash talking. And bradley started it.

And, who cares where one is a draw, a dollar is a dollar you dumb ass. And amir is waaaaay bigger than bradly in the us. And bradley is the one that ducked khan, aftter calling him out.

But hey if being a dumb ass, who mindlessly repeats things to himself makes you feel better, well i say let you.
    ok sensitive amir khan groupie lol

Comment

Dwyer talks out of his ass, how he gathered any sort of following is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
        Wazaa, what say you? Dwyer attempting to put some pwn on King Khan at 8:46. The whole video is fairly interesting. I agree that Timothy Bradley correctly acted in his best interest, but I also think Khan attempted to act in his best interest.. I'm not sure either was really wrong in any of this. Anyway here's the video:

I'm starting to lose respect for this guy...I've always thought he was unbiased.
        He criticized Khan for calling Bradley a duck then explains why all boxers have their reason for not fighting. Then calls Khan a duck for not fighting a Maidana rematch. Dywer you are ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          Dwyer didn't make one good point.

- Khan sold 70,000 PPV's against an unknown opponent, on an unknown PPV channel, at a few days notice.

- Khan doesn't have trouble getting on TV. He has a HBO deal, and turned his own back on Sky, moving to the Primetime channel and did good numbers despite several setbacks.
          Even with Primetime having 3 months notice they couldnt do the same job marketing Sky can with Khan using Ringside and all the usual marketing hype and bollocks across all the sports channels & magazine.
          Even with the higher costs Sky would have taken out of the revenue I think he was an idiot leaving them as im pretty sure his PPV pot to share would still have ended up higher then being with Primetime and as he doesnt have a PPV pot in the USA to negotiate with he really doesnt have a pot to piss in negotiating with Bradley.

I want the fight don't get me wrong and I agree they should just fight to sort out 140, but it's just one of those things.....hopefully it happens in the future

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            ok sensitive amir khan groupie lol
            Good job dispelling the notion of being a dumb ass.

And honestly, the only thing I'm sensitive to is stupidity. And you're consistently one of the dumbest dudes on these boards. I know you're a loser in real life, because some one so stupid would have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Even with Primetime having 3 months notice they couldnt do the same job marketing Sky can with Khan using Ringside and all the usual marketing hype and bollocks across all the sports channels & magazine.
              Even with the higher costs Sky would have taken out of the revenue I think he was an idiot leaving them as im pretty sure his PPV pot to share would still have ended up higher then being with Primetime and as he doesnt have a PPV pot in the USA to negotiate with he really doesnt have a pot to piss in negotiating with Bradley.

I want the fight don't get me wrong and I agree they should just fight to sort out 140, but it's just one of those things.....hopefully it happens in the future
              What do you mean he does not have a pot to piss in negotioating with Bradley? You obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Another dumb ass arm chair business analyst. Please spare us your asinine thoughts. Amir's a multi millionaire, while you are a basement dwelling loser.
              Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-24-2011, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                What do you mean he does not have a pot to piss in negotioating with Bradley? You obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

Another dumb ass arm chair business analyst. Please spare us your asinine thoughts. Amir's a multi millionaire, while you are a basement dwelling loser.

What I wrote I thought was straight forward and simple and you have the audacity to call me an idiot. You clown. I'm pretty sure I know your agenda regarding Khan so you crack on with Rose tinted glasses On your "brothers" behalf.

Having sky in his armoury is far better than primetime and no amount of you trying to convince me otherwise is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  What I wrote I thought was straight forward and simple and you have the audacity to call me an idiot. You clown. I'm pretty sure I know your agenda regarding Khan so you crack on with Rose tinted glasses On your "brothers" behalf.

Having sky in his armoury is far better than primetime and no amount of you trying to convince me otherwise is going to happen.
                  Of course having Sky in his armory is preferable to Primetime, however, PPV revenues from Primetime are still a big bargaining chip. Just 100,000 sales is equivalent to around $2.3 million dollars in revenue. After the network takes its split, a 50-50 deal would mean around an extra $600,000 for each fighter.

Anyway, Sky will probably want to negotiate with Khan again once a Bradley fight is back on the cards. Although, Bradley won't be offered 50-50 that's for sure.

Comment

Do people still watch and listen to what this gimp has to say?

FerdinandMarcos has more boxing knowledge than this fool.

Comment

I dont care how anyone look at it but Khan has all the right to talk trash at BRADLEY, i dont think bradley is scared or anything like that but he made noise about Khan running out there, He told reporters and everyone that would listen that he would be ready for July and wants Khan to be ready for July, Am sure Bradley knows about his own promotional issues when he made all that comments, so yes he ducked the Khan fight...Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X