Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who style to do prefer wlad or vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who style to do prefer wlad or vitali?

I love watching the k bros. But this thread aint who you thinks better, its about whp you prefer.

In a ideal world, if you combined the to you would have literally the most exciting heavy ever imo, but both have pros and cons.

But for all his clinching which the great manny is rightfully trying to eradicate, i prefer wladimir style over vitali.

Both use their jabs, but i feel wlad is more atheletic than vitali, and i feel vitali arm pu8nches, wheras wladimir has better hand speed and uses his full bodyweight more.

Whos style do you prefer out the two brothers?
    wlad
    27.78%
    vitali
    72.22%

Where is the option for Neither?

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Where is the option for Neither?

you have to pick one mate...

Comment

I prefer to watch Vitali, but both styles are brutally effective.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I prefer to watch Vitali, but both styles are brutally effective.

why mate?is it the clinches wlad does?

Comment

I prefer the one-punch KO.

I pick Wlad.

I expect Heavyweight to be a bit boring - until the hammer drops.

Comment

Vitali, by a long way.

Even though Wlad is faster and a bigger hitter, his brothers style is far more entertaining. He uses a bigger variety of punches, isnt saftey first, and has more killer instinct.

When Wlad fights, the 4th rd to the 11th or so look identical, the only way u could tell teh difference between watching real footage of a Wlad fight, and watching one which had rd4 on loop for 6 rds, is the look on the opponents face. Every rd the fight goes on, the more he looks like he's about to burst into tears.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                why mate?is it the clinches wlad does?
                Yeah man, I love that jab-clinch style!

Comment

Vitali is more robotic,but I still like him.He's my favorite heavyweight.He has a cast iron chin.Wlad is more fluent but has a suspect chin & I think Vlad merks im.Both brothers could probably compete in any era.But I'd bet that Vitali would have gotten further because of his mental make-up.

Comment

vitali steaming ahead.

As i say, i liike vitali, hes a monster, but he arm punches which ruins his style.

Wheras wlad really has sharper punches and better technique imo.

LOL at me critercising a 90 percent knock out guy, but hey, im bored....

Comment

Working...
                    X