Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the future of the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Whats the future of the world?

With all the wars going on, and terrorists attack whats is all this going to lead too? predictions, my prediction is the world will go into ww3 soon, america vs iran-russia-china and we will be left with nothing in this world. Sad but true.

i think everythin will be realitivly normal

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatOne6 View Post
      With all the wars going on, and terrorists attack whats is all this going to lead too? predictions, my prediction is the world will go into ww3 soon, america vs iran-russia-china and we will be left with nothing in this world. Sad but true.
      Kinda agree. WWIII seems like it's on the horizon, like you said Iran or China might start some serious trouble and the world will be at war once again."GOOD V EVIL"

Comment

We will continue to rape the planet,
        war will take turns from country to country,
        somebody will invent something that later will be discovered to cause cancer, pharmaceutal companies will find new drugs that only help with symptoms but will make you sicker,
        gas will rise in price
        and walmart will have a sale on something.
        but look at the bright side, we will be here to see it

Remember you heard it here!

Comment

Nothing ever really changes, drastically anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            i think everythin will be realitivly normal
            I don't want that to happen, I believe the American government is too big and too corrupt.

It's best that we let our country collapse and rebuilt it again.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 04-21-2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

i see Israel strengthening its grip on America's balls and provoking Iran into doing something silly......

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Nothing ever really changes, drastically anyway.
                According too many historians, America 70+ years ago was a whole lot cheaper. I heard of immigrants working part-time as a janitor and still be able to support a wife and 4 kids.

Look it us now, school is expensive, houses are expensive, and the everyday cost of living is expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  pharmaceutal companies will find new drugs that only help with symptoms but will make you sicker.
                  Future?

almost all the asthma medications i have ever taken create a physical dependency weaking your lungs and making your asthma multiple times worse then if you were to have never taken any medication at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                    Kinda agree. WWIII seems like it's on the horizon, like you said Iran or China might start some serious trouble and the world will be at war once again."GOOD V EVIL"
                    We owe China a ****load of money there not fcking with us we mean to much$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

Working...
                    X